Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

New author's viewpoint

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

den1955

I do not mean for this to be an advertisement, but I would welcome some viewpoints on the subject of my new book.

My book is: THE STAKES ARE HIGH: GOD'S WISDOM FOR OUR PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Dennis R. Ray, M.Ed., author, (Tate Publishing)

I first focussed on what the Bible has to say about Godly wisdom and how we can receive it, then go into the needs of the young people in our schools today. I go on to discuss the adult responsibilities in these areas, and how we have gotten off course with the whole 'wall of separation of church and state metaphor'. I conclude with ways to get involved.

I feel that we have become splintered in our attack on the enemy's corruption of our youth by 'escaping' if you will to homeschooling and private schooling. I know this steps on some toes but before you leap to judging that statement, realize that I FULLY understand why a Christian parent in this day and age would choose one of those options! I feel more is needed and we cannot turn our backs on those remaining in public schools.

I'd be interested in reactions or thoughts some of you have.

I look forward to being a part of this forum!!!! Thanks to all !!

Back