Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

new board

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I like it, it's easier to navigate.
Not at all!

For instance, I used to able to click on General discussion link that was below each last post to get me back into the General Discussion Forum. Or I could click on View Post or Go back to Forum, after submitting post. I had 5 seconds to choose but that's better than zero.

Now I have click on Top, then the General Discussion link. :screwloose

Moderating a user and posts in queue used to be simple. Not any more!

Link in email notification used to bring me to the latest unread post. Now it brings me to Page 1. Why would I want to go there? :confused:

I could go on...

Last edited by a moderator:
Link in email notification used to bring me to the latest unread post. Now it brings me to Page 1. Why would I want to go there?
Duh! Now it seems to be working. Go figure. :screwloose

Not at all!

For instance, I used to able to click on General discussion link that was below each last post to get me back into the General Discussion Forum. Or I could click on View Post or Go back to Forum, after submitting post. I had 5 seconds to choose but that's better than zero.

Now I have click on Top, then the General Discussion link. :screwloose

Moderating a user and posts in queue used to be simple. Not any more!

Link in email notification used to bring me to the latest unread post. Now it brings me to Page 1. Why would I want to go there? :confused:

I could go on...

You best watch it, or the 'mods' will get you! (and the icons are so milky looking that 'i' am guessing for the wink one?)

--Elijah

OK. Before you roll your eyes, please bear in mind that Eisenhower was President when I was born.

I have somehow managed to get my old account back. But now I do not get any of the "text" control buttons - bolding, italics, etc.

And suddenly I am in a different time zone. And when I click on "my profile", I am told that I cannot access it.

Any advice?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back