Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

new but old

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hi my name is Ella , i am from Edinburgh, Scotland i joined a while back but its only now that
i have been able to post as i found the site again, i hope to post here often and learn more about
the bible and Jesus

Greetings, ELLA. If you would like to know anything in particular, just post it. We will do what we can to help.

Hope you like being a member here.
Hidden

Hey All,
Welcome ELLA. Jump in and have some fun. I live in Southern California. The coolest thing is being able to get to the beach or the mountains in a couple of hours. The absolute not coolest aspect is the freeway traffic.
What is the coolest thing about living in Scotland? What about the non coolest?
May God bless,
Taz

Hi Ella,
Welcome to the Forum.
I'm happy you were able to find us again.
I look forward to seeing your posts, in which we can all share.
God bless you. :)

Tired of the bickering and fightings-yes-I was looking for a Forum somewhere in South Africa-and "landed" here.
I am willing to give this a go.
Johann.

Not without its problems here and some rather ridiculous, but at least it's not completely overrun, so glad to have you. Generally better behaved here at least, so if the nonsensical stuff can be brought a little more under control you might find it a better place to be member.

God bless, and welcome to Cf.net.
- H

Not without its problems here and some rather ridiculous, but at least it's not completely overrun, so glad to have you. Generally better behaved here at least, so if the nonsensical stuff can be brought a little more under control you might find it a better place to be member.
Before you go brother-about a year ago my life was in a mess and have stumbled upon Bob Utley-a Baptist minister in hermeneutics and since then are learning so much and want to share his teachings here as well, with giving the credit.
I just want to make absolutely sure I have the permission to share and this is not plagiarizing since I have permission from the team TO share the gospel.

Is it all good to go?
Johann.

Before you go brother-about a year ago my life was in a mess and have stumbled upon Bob Utley-a Baptist minister in hermeneutics and since then are learning so much and want to share his teachings here as well, with giving the credit.
I just want to make absolutely sure I have the permission to share and this is not plagiarizing since I have permission from the team TO share the gospel.

Is it all good to go?
Johann.

I honestly don't know what the ToS says about that, but so long as you are giving credit I think there is no problem. I have seen other people doing it and there was no issue.

I honestly don't know what the ToS says about that, but so long as you are giving credit I think there is no problem. I have seen other people doing it and there was no issue.
Thank you brother-I am seeking hi an lo to find a Christian Forum here in South Africa-to no avail.
Have a blessed day
Johann.

Is it all good to go?
Johann.
From where are you getting your material?
Is it a public source?

If you write anything that is not your own, you must supply the source.

Source:..................

Welcome to the forum.
I believe you'll like it here and I look forward to seeing you post.

Back