Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

New Devotionals now being posted

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The Devotional Link at the top will now have new devotionals at least every two weeks, starting today. God has given me a concept for a new approach with my writings, so there should be plenty of new devotionals to come. Check the link regularly for new posts.

Daniel,
Did you even read the devotional? David wrote about his experiences, we ought to do the same wouldn't you agree?

Tim,
Thank you for taking the time to put your thoughts out for everyone to read. It was refreshing and uplifting.

Wishing you, Caroline and your family a great holiday season :)

A new devotional has been posted, and a few more are available on my main Blog.

As for the counselors remark. Reading God's words alone would be getting to know God's heart. All I am aiming to do with these devotionals is to encourage readers as they walk and give them some reasons to reconsider how much they understand the God they love.

Thanks for the kind words Jeff.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back