Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

New guy

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hello fellow believers! My name is Peter, and I have been a Christian since 2008.

I am in the United States Navy Reserve, currently I am training to become a full time firefighter, as it has been a dream of mine for sometime.

I'm happily engaged to most beautiful woman in the world and love her as God loves us.

All I have in this world is a wonderful gift from the Father above. If it is His will then let it be done.

Blessings to all! Much Love!!!

Hello fellow believers! My name is Peter, and I have been a Christian since 2008.

I am in the United States Navy Reserve, currently I am training to become a full time firefighter, as it has been a dream of mine for sometime.

I'm happily engaged to most beautiful woman in the world and love her as God loves us.

All I have in this world is a wonderful gift from the Father above. If it is His will then let it be done.

Blessings to all! Much Love!!!
a very nice intro Mr. Firefighter , welcome to CF.net thanks for joining us here :wave

Welcome to CFnet, Firefighter :wave

What a beautiful time in your life.... congrats on the wonderful engagement and on the awesome, positive love you have for our Lord!

:yes

Hello!

Recent Newly Wed myself, wasn't engaged for long... Glad to hear you are currently working to accomplish a goal! May God continue to bless you and your soon to wed wife...:pray

Back