Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

New here, ELEMENTARY TEACHER able to be a WAHM!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
M

mistyb43

I am a WAHM for 3 children. I have been at home for 8 years. I taught 5th grade until I had my first child, and then I decided I wanted to be with him more. I also wanted to be room mom and participate in all the activities as he got older that I would miss out on.

I found this perfect company to work with. This company is everything I wanted and more. They allowed me the chance to start my own business. I needed total flexibility and NO selling or home parties. All you parents know how I feel. You have a million things to do, you don’t need anything else added to your plate.

I also still love teaching. I teach 4 yr old CUBBIES at my church. All you people with children know about the AWANA program. It is my passion, I love seeing their eyes light up when they learn something new!! I also love spending time with my family outdoors and indoors. They are great. The kids will be grown all too soon. I need to spend quality time with them, so they can look back on fond memories as they grow older.

Anyway, it will be nice to meet you!

Misty Brock
"as for me and my house we will serve the Lord"
Joshua 24:15 
http://stayhome4three.themomteam.com

Hello Misty it is good to meet you., I know you will fit in great here. There are
good people on this site so make yourself at home. :biggrin Welcome and enjoy your time here.

Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the children of God.

It's nice to meet you, Misty! I hope you enjoy it here!

I help out with the Sparks in AWANA at my church. It's fun and a bit trying sometimes, but it's definitely worth it! We just had our winter closing program this past Wednesday, but we'll be starting back up on January 11th!

Love in Christ,

CLY

THANKS

hi everyone,

Thank you all for making me feel so welcome here. :angel:

Our AWANA program is taking a break too until the 8th of January. We will be starting with Bear Hug 11. The kids are really great. My husband and I do it together. In our class, we have 14 4 yr olds. What a handful!!!

Anyway Merry Christmas :bday:

Misty Brock
"as for me and my house we will serve the Lord"
Joshua 24:15 
http://stayhome4three.themomteam.com

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back