Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

New...kind of

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Arianna7

Hi Everyone,
I was on these forums years ago (at least I think it was these), but I can't even remember my user name it's been so long. Back when yahoo had real user chat rooms and I supplemented the times when no one was online with forums. I miss the interaction I get online and having just had surgery, am finding myself with some time on my hands so I thought I'd try it again.

Arianna

Welcome dear Sister Arianna7 to CF.net. I hope you recover well from your surgery, and are blessed with our Christian fellowship. Thank you for returning and may you be edified here in Jesus' name.
:wave2

Hi Everyone,
I was on these forums years ago (at least I think it was these), but I can't even remember my user name it's been so long. Back when yahoo had real user chat rooms and I supplemented the times when no one was online with forums. I miss the interaction I get online and having just had surgery, am finding myself with some time on my hands so I thought I'd try it again.

Arianna
Arianna welcome back my sister and welcome to the forum. I am glad you decided to join in some good fellowship and am looking forward to seeing what you have to say.
Blessings
Jim

Back