Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

New Member Intro

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

iCrash.org

Hello,

My name is Miles, I'm in my last semester at Georgia Tech studying Operations Management. I can't wait to graduate because I'm also getting married in 4 months! Can't wait! I guess something else about me is that I used to play football for the Yellow Jackets, but I was seriously injured my sophomore year which resulted in my being unable to play. I allowed that incident to put a stunt on the growth of my spiritual life. Basically, I kept myself out of trouble in college, but I really haven't grown in my faith until probably the past 6 months. I'm really interested in discussing and reading in the theology and apologetics section of the forum. I hope all is well for everyone and thanks for letting me come along for the ride.

Welcome. I am also new to the forum and doing a lot of reading of others posts, :biggrin and finding it all very interesting, :study especially the debates which can go on for ages, lol. It's good to see so much passion for the LORD. :approve Well, see you around! God bless.

Welcome Miles and Jacey in the name of Jesus to CF Ministries. We hope in Christ that you both enjoy fellowshipping here with us, and that you find your place here with us. We encourage the Fruits of the Spirit being used when we communicate with others saved, and/or unsaved. Respect is the key of keeping the fire from burning out of control when having discussions that are debatable. That's when it should be taken to the one on one debate forum.

We do encourage that all new members read the forum rules before entering each one, so not to have any confusion if something should arise. We have a great group of brethern here, so don't hesitate to ask for help when needed. We also have the Men's/Ladies Locker Rooms by invitation via the forum moderators....just PM them to ask entrance......it is ladies only and men only forums.

We hope that God leads you to be a blessing here, and as well as us being a blessing to you. So have fun, and enjoy the forums, we're glad you're here. Look forward to getting to know you on the boards. :wave

iCrash.org said:
Hello,

My name is Miles, I'm in my last semester at Georgia Tech studying Operations Management. I can't wait to graduate because I'm also getting married in 4 months! Can't wait! I guess something else about me is that I used to play football for the Yellow Jackets, but I was seriously injured my sophomore year which resulted in my being unable to play. I allowed that incident to put a stunt on the growth of my spiritual life. Basically, I kept myself out of trouble in college, but I really haven't grown in my faith until probably the past 6 months. I'm really interested in discussing and reading in the theology and apologetics section of the forum. I hope all is well for everyone and thanks for letting me come along for the ride.

Awesome Miles! You know Scott Blair then? I work for his father. Jeff Blair is the president of the company I work for.

Good luck and congratulations on your wedding! What was your major and minor at GT?

Frist off congrats on the marriage, second welcome to the site, College ummm. don't make us look to dumb.. finger pointing at me.. :biggrin

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back