Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

New member, WELS Lutheran

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hi, I'm new here! I'm 38 and am a WELS Lutheran Christian. We're a theologically conservative, confessional Christian body. I'm a SAHM to a soon-to-be-18 month old, July 5th (God willing).
A very warm welcome to our Forum, sister.

I hope you have a great time. Happy soon-to-be birthday to your child. Before you know it she/he will be a teen....then look out! 🤪.

Blessings, from a grandad of seven.

Please remove my account,

Thanks.
Just because one disagrees with you on this forum .

Doesn't mean you have to leave . I'm unfamiliar with Lutheran theology in totality.sure I can ask my pastor who quotes Luther as do the elders often as we are reformed .

But well that's not the same .

Just because one disagrees with you on this forum .

Doesn't mean you have to leave . I'm unfamiliar with Lutheran theology in totality.sure I can ask my pastor who quotes Luther as do the elders often as we are reformed .

But well that's not the same .
Ask your pastor -- better to learn from a man than a lay woman.

I'm leaving because I don't belong here. I'm not theologically smart enough for the posts here, and my family theological accounts are embarrassing people here. There's zero engagement for mothering or family issues, so no point to stick around.

Ask your pastor -- better to learn from a man than a lay woman.

I'm leaving because I don't belong here. I'm not theologically smart enough for the posts here, and my family theological accounts are embarrassing people here. There's zero engagement for mothering or family issues, so no point to stick around.
1. My church is complimentarian but as the founding pastor says it's a grey area and minor heresy if you aren't .he was was raised in a snake handling pentecostal church .
2. You are telling me what lutheran say not teaching me what the bible says .each church outside of the bible clarity will do that ,see the Arminius versus Calvinist doctrines and I'm not a Calvinist nor a cessanionist fully .
Our limited minds and theology don't get us to heaven .it's not a hill to die on.

3. I have a unique background.try me .raised a jw by a Jewish raised dad who married a Catholic and we all went to the kingdom hall.i got saved as my brother did and attended for a season a charismatic church .

4. I never was woke ,I served and retired from the national guard and was in when don't ask dont tell was enforced and before and when gays and the t can serve

Hi kdm1984 and welcome to CF :wave2

It saddens me that you are having such a difficult time with others here. Please do not let a few bad apples spoil the whole bushel as there are many here that you can find fellowship with throughout all the different forums and threads.

I just now saw your reports and will go address them. We have no way of closing accounts and most just leave and at different times come back. I hope you will stick around. God bless.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back