Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Anth

My name is Anth - I am a new member.

I am curious whether this is a very active board - I do see some cool! smilies.

I am kind of checking out various boards - kind of like checking our various churches - but much "greener" (no carbon emissions!) :approve

Best,
Anth

Thanks for the welcome - I look forward to not spending too much time hear.... :biggrin I find the addiction to blogging is strong. Usually I try to pick a one thread and simply stick with it until it is finished.

Best,
In Christ,
Anth

Welcome to the Christian Forums, Arith. I'm in several different Christian Web sites; some are active and some aren't; this one is very active.

Kelli,

How did you get to be a Mod after joining only a couple mos ago and so few posts??? Were you apparent angelic qualities easily recognized??

Thanks for the welcome!

Anth

You know, that is a question I am asking myself??? No I'm sure it's not my "angelicness". I think it may be the fact that I hang out here so often. By the way you are very observant. :yes

Kelli

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back