Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Welcome Bent in the name of Jesus to CF Ministries. We hope in Christ that you enjoy your stay in fellowshipping with us in the Word of the Lord in the forums. May you find your nitch here with the leading of the Holy Spirit to bless others, and may you be bless as well by CF brethern. We have a great group of kindred of the Lord here to partiscipate in the forums with.

Read the forum rules before you enter to understand the operating grounds for each forum, they do differ. We also have the Men's Locker Room for gentlemen only for private conversations/subjects not intended for ladies.....and visa versa for the Ladies Locker Room. These forums are by invitation only, but easy to ask for admittence from the moderators.

Other than that.........enjoy yourself and be bless.

Welcome to CF.net Bent Radar!

I had an old friend from Alaska who went by the username Radar. Now I found him again.. Only bent.. :tongue

lol, welcome and I hope you enjoy it here. :biggrin

jsnbrown said:
Welcome to CF.net Bent Radar!

I had an old friend from Alaska who went by the username Radar. Now I found him again.. Only bent.. :tongue

lol, welcome and I hope you enjoy it here. :biggrin

:lol

The LORD bless thee and keep thee. The LORD make his face shine upon thee and be gracious unto thee. The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee and give thee peace. Amen

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back