Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I am looking forward to reading posts and meeting members. I have been a Christian for 33 years, saved from a life of evil and wretchedness. God restored my broken life and put my feet on solid ground.

I enjoy discussing the Bible and praying for people. I have been studying the Bible for many years, and I have been a praise and worship leader, and musician as well as a Bible teacher for many years. I currently volunteer as a chaplain in long term care, and I have learned so much about The Lord from these people.

I am blessed to know the Creator of the universe, Jesus Christ and I praise his Name every day, for all the things he has taught me and that he is transforming me into his image.

Welcome MysticalJourney to CF.net in Jesus' name. You mention of learning from those in long term care, and it is truly them that have experienced the road we're traveling, and are probably drawn closer to God than they've ever been that have answers we need in our spiritual walk. I do hope you enjoy and are blessed by your time here. :wave

Thanks for welcoming me.

I do think there is something purifying about suffering, and facing death. It either draws you closer to God and matures you, or it can make you bitter.

God has opened many doors for me to share the gospel with those who are far from God, but my joy is the people who are so ill, and yet they find the time to minister to those who are worse off than themselves.

I wish everyone had the opportunity to see a person in a power wheelchair from a stroke, who also has had brain cancer and polio, patting the arm of someone with a trache who cannot speak and telling them that Jesus loves them, and the person responding! It might make people care more for "the least of these," instead of worrying about possessions, power and prestige.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back