Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

New Owner Announcement and a New Admin

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

GregHead

Hello All,

Logan has decided to step down from ownership of Christian Forums. I’m very excited to announce that I'm the new owner. I know Logan is a little sad letting his "baby" be adopted by someone else. But, I assure you it is in good hands. All the Moderators and Admins are on board, aware of this and continuing in the respective roles with the exception of Potluck. Potluck has accepted the new role of Admin and will be assisting Vic c..

I’m very excited to be apart of this community and motivated to invest time and money as it is available to enhance the site. A big huge motivating factor for me to take over from Logan was to explore and enhance my own faith deeper. I have had a strong desire for sometime to start an Internet Ministry of some sort or another. This will either suffice or bridge me down that path.

This is the only website I'm currently involved with and am looking forward to this new challenge and chapter in my life. I want to alleviate any concerns you might have that there might be some radical changes to the site. As you all have already noticed there has been some changes due to the site being transferred from Logan. But, all is well and working with little disruptions. Please bear with me if I'm a little slow to respond and not publicly active on the posts. I plan to stay in the background as I learn and get my arms around the community. We all have a great supporting team in the Moderators and Admins. In the short time I’ve been involved with Christian Forums they have been wonderful, helpful and welcoming.

God Bless,
Greg Head

^Likwise

Congrats,
Hope you have a great time running the forum :lol:

Cheers,
-Bryce

johnmuise said:
Congrats, i hope all goes well for you. :biggrin
Johnny is our "official" squirrel hunter, but we, er, I mean, they aren't intimidated by his guns. BAH! :-D

Thanks for posting, Greg... good job. Logan, we will miss ya. Thanks for the opportunity to serve you and this site. :biggrin

Hey look, we have an Amazon.com search box. Now that I like. :-D Lets all go shopping. Greg is buying. :lol:

Johnny is our "official" squirrel hunter, but we, er, I mean, they aren't intimidated by his guns. BAH!

Well...I mean.... Well they are HUGE squirrels man I swear :-D

Shopping? I'm ready!! Yeahhhhhhhhh Greg's buying, boy my hubby is going to love this!! :lol: Vic didn't you say you'd drive? :-D Tim said bring the squirrels, he'll have a fighting chance of them getting us instead of them targeting him first. Vic I'll take the trunk, there's some killer white squirrels Dora brought in......just for Tims and Carolines target practice. :smt066 :smt071

Congrats everyone, may our Lord keep you, and lift you as you lift others here. Miss you Logan....go with God. Greg.....welcome in the name of Jesus on the journey Christ has led you to be on.

The secret's out! As sad as i am to see logan go, I think we're mvoing in a right direction. I can't wait to see all the blessing God has instore for our work here!

The Amazon box is gone. :smt090

Carol Lowery said:
Shopping? I'm ready!! Yeahhhhhhhhh Greg's buying, boy my hubby is going to love this!! :lol: Vic didn't you say you'd drive? :-D Tim said bring the squirrels, he'll have a fighting chance of them getting us instead of them targeting him first. Vic I'll take the trunk, there's some killer white squirrels Dora brought in......just for Tims and Carolines target practice. :smt066 :smt071.
Me thinks you don't know who these squirrels are and you underestimate the Power of the Squirrel!

:shocked!:

I hope the new owner of this site is squirrel friendly, it gets messy when we have to take out an exterminator.

wet-red-squirrel-patio.jpg

Helwo?

destiny said:
I hope the new owner of this site is squirrel friendly, it gets messy when we have to take out an exterminator.
If Carol keeps sending the attack squirrels my way, I'll be a trained exterminator in no time. Caroline too.

That's what i thought initially, but then I remembered it's a kill or be killed squirrel world. I guess I'll have to go back to identifying myself as a rhino...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back