Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] new route

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Release the regret, my friend. If you were meant to help Matthew, nothing would have stopped you. Our Lord wouldn't have allowed you to hesitate.

In the matter of the current on-going, you ARE making a difference! My prayers for you & the situation.

Release the regret, my friend. If you were meant to help Matthew, nothing would have stopped you. Our Lord wouldn't have allowed you to hesitate.

In the matter of the current on-going, you ARE making a difference! My prayers for you & the situation.
im a leader. he was one of mine. I feel that I failed him though the signs weren't revealed to me. sometimes that happens. still I cant take any chances.

I understand that, as the leader, you would feel as though you failed him. You didn't. He didn't turn to you to discuss his situation. He didn't indicate reveal any signs that he had internalized some potentially serious issues.

Turn the regrets you carry to our Lord, ask Him to help you to forgive yourself. He will heal you. He loves you. He will also provide guidance where the rest of your men are concerned. It's rather amazing the insight He can provide when we ask.

update, the staff already knows this, the person has gone to the er and will be baker acted. pray that he gets his head right.

I meant to post that Mondays new route whent well and is an easy route. Tommorow I have castaway cove. it said to be short.

Prayers that Castaway Cove will indeed be short and simple.

However, if a gal with pigtails tries to offer you a coconut cream pie, run away as fast as you can .... Gilligan might be just around the corner!

:shades

Prayers that Castaway Cove will indeed be short and simple.

However, if a gal with pigtails tries to offer you a coconut cream pie, run away as fast as you can .... Gilligan might be just around the corner!

:shades
lol, I have never understood why they call it that. it has waves, I hit waves one and two tomorrow that is the corona lane route. this is I think 3,4,5,6. it looks long but its not.

Castaway Cove was most likely the name given by wives after the number of times their husbands said they were headed to the cove to do some fishing. "Cast away," the wives probably said. Soon, it became the nickname for the cove that was the favored spot for fishing. And soon, all the locals came to know that cove as "Castaway Cove."

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it :sohappy

Castaway Cove was most likely the name given by wives after the number of times their husbands said they were headed to the cove to do some fishing. "Cast away," the wives probably said. Soon, it became the nickname for the cove that was the favored spot for fishing. And soon, all the locals came to know that cove as "Castaway Cove."

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it :sohappy
lol, for boredom I should look to see what "cove" is nearby. Erwin cove is the only one.

We'll have to create a story about how Erwin Cove gained its name..............or would that just be too naughty????

lo
We'll have to create a story about how Erwin Cove gained its name..............or would that just be too naughty????
lol.most of the coves and islands have names. but not sure of the stories. biggest is called mcculers cove.

I would imagine McCulers Cove and Erwin Cove were named after the people who lived in the area early on.
I know for sure that Gifford cut is named after Henry t Gifford as that spoil island is to close to Gifford to be a coincidence. John's island is named after the settler that lived and is buried on the oldest cementary in the county. I can ask.

I know for sure that Gifford cut is named after Henry t Gifford as that spoil island is to close to Gifford to be a coincidence. John's island is named after the settler that lived and is buried on the oldest cementary in the county. I can ask.
a response.
J I named after John La Roche an 1880s settler.
the person who said that is a defacto county history guru. a lot of the sights I have posted from came from.

It's great to have such a willing resource person nearby to learn more about the area!
ah it helped that I was talking to him about climate change at the same time I was posting this stuff. so I just asked. that is how I got that newstory on the oslo cementary. I pass by that dialy. I have been by that and walked it.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back