Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

New to ChristianForums.Net

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

RachelKeeth

Well first I guess y'all would probably would like to know a little about me, so that I seem like a real person. First off I am a christian and I was raised to try to serve the Lord and do what is right. I have been homeschooled my whole life for which I am incredibly thankful.

I am now eighteen and live at home in Texas. I aspire firstly to serve the Lord, and to someday, Lord willing, be a stay-at-home wife and mother. I have other things I am working towards as well, including starting an online home business, further developing certain areas which I am talented in (cooking, photography, art, writing, animal training, etc.), along with some other things.

I hope this will give y'all a sort of an idea of who I am. I look forward to meeting new people and having some discussion in the forum.

Dear Rachel, it's a pleasure to welcome you here at CF.net. It appears you have all your ducks in order to accomplish your desires, and I look forward to your posts. I do hope you enjoy the opportunity of fellowshipping with saints of like faith and will become a regular with us, and may God bless you here in Jesus' name.
:waving

Welcome to CFnet! :wave

I'm always amazed when I encounter people like you who are focused on the Lord at an age when I had very little time to be bothered with him. Your faith is inspiring! :yes

Thank you, Eugene, that's very kind of you! I look forward to a place where I can fellowship with other believers. I have been a member on a homeschooling site but a lot of the regulars are very immoral (more non-Christians are homeschooling now) and attack and put down those Christians with morals so I felt like it was time for a change.

Thank you, Mike! I owe it all to the Lord; He has taught me so much through my trials. I still have a very long way to go, but I have the Lord to help me! :)

Btw, how long does it usually take a new member to be approved? My thread was approved but I still can not visit mine, or anyone else's, profiles.

Hmm.. for some reason my other reply did not go through or something.

Thanks, Eugene! That's very kind of you. I look forward to meeting new people, making friends, and having many discussions on here!

Thank you, Mike! It is all thanks to the Lord, he has blessed me so much through my trials, I would be nowhere without Him.

Farouk, I have four sisters. One just a year younger, one a year older, one that is several years older and special needs, and one that is ten years older and is married.

Hmm.. for some reason my other reply did not go through or something.

Thanks, Eugene! That's very kind of you. I look forward to meeting new people, making friends, and having many discussions on here!

Thank you, Mike! It is all thanks to the Lord, he has blessed me so much through my trials, I would be nowhere without Him.

Farouk, I have four sisters. One just a year younger, one a year older, one that is several years older and special needs, and one that is ten years older and is married.

Rachel: Quite an age range, then! maybe some of them know Christian Forums, too? Sounds like you guys cope with your older sister's special needs, anyway.

Blessings.

Actually none of them are on here. We were all on a Homeschool alumni forum (except my special needs sister, Sarah) but that has really gone down hill. It used to be a great forum but the types of people that are on there mainly now and are the "popular" ones tend to not have morals and tend to put a lot of other people down. There can be some pretty ugly attacks in the forums and the blogs. Last night I started looking for another forum option where I could have discussions with other Christians. My two sisters closest to my age, Hannah and Caroline, are thinking about joining as well.

Actually none of them are on here. We were all on a Homeschool alumni forum (except my special needs sister, Sarah) but that has really gone down hill. It used to be a great forum but the types of people that are on there mainly now and are the "popular" ones tend to not have morals and tend to put a lot of other people down. There can be some pretty ugly attacks in the forums and the blogs. Last night I started looking for another forum option where I could have discussions with other Christians. My two sisters closest to my age, Hannah and Caroline, are thinking about joining as well.

Rachel: I see; well, you guys are likely to have a great time on this forum, anyway.

Blessings.

Thank you, Eugene, that's very kind of you! I look forward to a place where I can fellowship with other believers. I have been a member on a homeschooling site but a lot of the regulars are very immoral (more non-Christians are homeschooling now) and attack and put down those Christians with morals so I felt like it was time for a change.

Thank you, Mike! I owe it all to the Lord; He has taught me so much through my trials. I still have a very long way to go, but I have the Lord to help me! :)

Btw, how long does it usually take a new member to be approved? My thread was approved but I still can not visit mine, or anyone else's, profiles.
Thank you Rachel. My understanding is that you will no longer be moderated after twenty posts.

Blessings in Christ Jesus.

Welcome to CFnet Rachel! :wave

The process to be approved is less than 20 posts, but it's more complicated than a post count. But it appears you're approved now :)

Look forward to seeing you around!

Welcome to CF.net!

Avoid Vanguard at all costs...his threads will only confuse you and warp your mind!

Oh...wait. ;)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back