Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

New to the board

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
B

Bellapinke

Hi Everyone,
My name is Tangee, I'm a Mommy of 4, soon to be 5. I'm due with a baby girl Isabella Rebecca in December. I'm starting grad school next month for my MFT and I am working on stepping further into my faith with Christ. It's been a hard year, my husband and I are currently seperated, but working on improving our marriage and ourselves. Right now I don't have a lot of strong Christian friends and I have a hard time at church right now, I am looking for a new church currently. I hope everyone has a great night.

Welcome, Tangee :wave

I'm sorry to hear of the strain on your marriage, but I've prayed that it will be restored and that the Lord will overwhelm you and bring you to mighty faith! :pray :pray :pray :amen

By the way, what's an MFT? Masters in Teaching? Technology? I earned my MBA with 3 kids. Some nights, I actually slept! :gah

Mike said:

By the way, what's an MFT? Masters in Teaching? Technology? I earned my MBA with 3 kids. Some nights, I actually slept! :gah

Marriage and Family Therapist

Welcome to the forum. :wave I wish you all the best in your upcoming program, especially with a new baby on the way. I pray God brings restoration in your marriage.

Five little ones! I take my hat off to you. :clap I have one and she takes up all my time. :yes Congratulations. I know she will bring you as much joy as mine one does. :)

:yes second that with the soon to be five. My three grandchildren drive me nuts....two more would do me in! lol

:wave Welcome aboard..........

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back