Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

New to the forum and Christianity

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

luckysmom

Hi y'all! Just would like to introduce myself, my name is Bonnie, I currently reside in Florida, born and raised in Massachusetts. Was born into the Catholic faith, went to chaticism (sp), made my First Communion and that was about the extent of my religion. Recently have started to feel like there was something missing in my life, and after talking to my aunt, she suggested i should give church a try. Well, I went, loved it, and now am finally on the road I should have been on a long time ago! All this is basically new to me, have been scanning a lot of the posts on different issues. Glad I found this forum, will be nice to have people I can discuss things with and ask ?'s to. Hope to get to know many of you and make some new friends! :)

24244.gif

Most of all, welcome to the family of God!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to CFnet! I hope to see you around a lot! :yes

Oh, and I'd say most of all, welcome to the family of God, but someone keeps stealing my lines. ;)

thanks so much for the warm welcome :) is it normal to feel a difference in yourself after you pray to receive Jesus Christ into your heart?? I feel calmer...went out today and even people pulling out in front of me in traffic didn't get the usual response they would've gotten. normally i admit i have a bad mouth for cussing, I haven't used that type of language once since. matter of fact, talked to a good friend of mine today and just hearing him talk like that was like omg can't u find another word to use?? i just feel so different. is this to be expected??

Welcome, Bonnie. Well, that's certainly a change for you, from Mass. to Florida! At least weatherwise, anyway. I hope you enjoy it here, and I look forward to seeing you around the forum.

TG

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back