Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

November 5th - 212012- 777 days the beginning?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
many believe , the count down has begun?

as posted at December 21 2012, The official Website for 122112 Information official website

forums- prophecy and prediction forum

Everything begins November 5th, when we are 777 days away from December 21, 2012.

Starting , everything will start to collapse in the physical world...I mean everything!

BUT also starting tomorrow, everything will start growing in the spiritual world!

We go with the flow and open ourselves to receive = great awakening.

We resist the process = great catastrophe.

Free Will...as always.

this belief is held by a lot of people, whats your thoughts, also welcomed at the above mentioned site. johnny

Last edited by a moderator:
The Bible does not give a date and says that no man knoweth the day or the hour of the Lord's return. If we were to know this God would have told us. What the Bible says over and over is for us to be ready. If we knew and could prepare at the last minute there would be little incentive to live our lives according to biblical standards when we could repent at the end. The Lord wants us to be fruitful vessels for Him our whole lives. What is important is that we have our hearts and lives ready for Him and that others see Jesus in and through us.

i agree but are you saying the dates and times Daniel gives, the signs of the times Jesus mentions, Gods calander, appointed times ect are not relevent, we may not know the exact time, day or hour, but we may get a guide, there there or there abouts, when certain events are going to unfold, johnny

i agree but are you saying the dates and times Daniel gives, the signs of the times Jesus mentions, Gods calander, appointed times ect are not relevent, we may not know the exact time, day or hour, but we may get a guide, there there or there abouts, when certain events are going to unfold, johnny

I believe this is based on the Myan "prophesy. I'm not real knowlegable about it. But, yes the Bible tells us several signs and things to look for. This is what Luke says to make of it. And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.......Luke 21:27-29 .

Not to try to be specific on a date. There's a radio preacher named Harold Camping that is claiming the rapture is May 21, 2011 and the earth will be destroyed on Oct 21, 2011. (Which just happens to be my daughter's 21st birthday) He's falsely predicvted the rapture in 1978 and 1994. The Jehovah's Whitnesses falsely predicted the rapture in 1975 to the financial ruin of many of it's members.

The Lord gives us these signs so we know His return is near and that we need to be ready to meet Him face to face.

Amen, the jewish festivals are intresting to, the four blood red moons, signs in the heavens, worth looking into, some good insight, opened my eyes, and understanding, how things come together in Gods perfect timing. God bless johnny

Back