Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Obama wake up call for Christians...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Revelation 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

The Statue of Liberty. Also known as Ishtar or Isis. This is describing where Mystery Babyon's economic capitol is. N.Y. city. Also Miss Liberty overlooks the world's main headquarters for the United Nations and the Council on Foreign Relations. Global governing organizations.

We see one world government in the bible. The closest thing to that is the U.N. and C.F.R. that what do you know, located in the U.S. We see mark of the beast. The verichip developed and approved by the FDA for human implatation was created in the U.S. Babylon is without a doubt a nation and no one else fits the bill except for the U.S.

Last edited by a moderator:
"There is a world out there other than the great ole USA."- abide

Yeah your right, but there's also one outside Barbados. I think if the things that are currently happening in this country were happening in Barbados, you would be crying out as well. Please don't just throw this all on the USA. I think people are trying to say that things are worse everywhere, and that can clearly be evidenced. Countries live in complete horror because of terror attacks. Iran is extremely close to gaining nuclear power. More and more peoe are persecuting Christians then ever. This is not only happening in the u.s. but all over the world. We're not trying to be self centered, but we are trying to say that all the bad stouthearted happening around the world is happening here too.

That's assuming that the U.S. is not masterminding these atrocities and terror to happen.

Revelation 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

The Statue of Liberty. Also known as Ishtar or Isis. This is describing where Mystery Babyon's economic capitol is. N.Y. city. Also Miss Liberty overlooks the world's main headquarters for the United Nations and the Council on Foreign Relations. Global governing organizations.

We see one world government in the bible. The closest thing to that is the U.N. and C.F.R. that what do you know, located in the U.S. We see mark of the beast. The verichip developed and approved by the FDA for human implatation was created in the U.S. Babylon is without a doubt a nation and no one else fits the bill except for the U.S.

Sorry, my friend, but the Statue of Liberty was a gift to the US from France. In fact, the statue wasn't even made for the US ... it was supposed to go to another country (Greece? Italy? can't recall which). After the original country turned it down, the statue was offered to the US. A group of Americans thought it was a great idea; they undertook the fund raising for building the base on the island, and to help pay for the statue's shipment to the US.

Nothing conspiratory about the Statue of Liberty.

Anything not approved by the government is a conspiracy. Country worship blinds you from seeing the truth.

That's assuming that the U.S. is not masterminding these atrocities and terror to happen.

Want to clarify here. Ur saying the USA wants these things to happen to other countries and is intentionally causing them. Is that what u meant by masterminding or something else?

Again, not true on either account, King.

Personal accusations and attacks are violations against CFnet's ToS 2.5. Conspiracy theories are also against CFnet's policy.

Want to clarify here. Ur saying the USA wants these things to happen to other countries and is intentionally causing them. Is that what u meant by masterminding or something else?

You are correct. Not only deceiving all of the other nations, also ourselves. Only a matter of time before the U.S. puts their own people into death camps and no one knows. It will happen like night and day.

I think we're nearing cultural change but imo, not for the better. I don't mean that because of the legalizing of certain things but because our society is acting on the act of discrepancy but at the same time preaching "togetherness" as a nation. When I see the threads on how individuals are being depicted in a certain light for not adhering to the proposed direction we're going as a human race, and denied the right of a voice as American citizens it leads me to believe that this is just "wool" being pulled over our eyes. I mean come on since when have we ever practiced what we've preached as country?

You are correct. Not only deceiving all of the other nations, also ourselves. Only a matter of time before the U.S. puts their own people into death camps and no one knows. It will happen like night and day.

What good does the U.S. gain from this? Higher oil prices when we go to war, terrorists who fly planes into towers and kill thousands, and wars that cost more money than we can afford. Just why would we want this to happen to others?

You are right. America is the greatest country in the world blessed by God. Sorry for my blasphemies. I was blind but now I see.;)

Back