Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Oh Praise Him early...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Even early before all things~ PRAISE HIM!

[youtube:35gx8oj1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHmenrxcbsw[/youtube:35gx8oj1]

enjoyed by sheshisown... and offered here for His glory! :biggrin

:waving Heya Vic~

It was a new song to me~ I was shown this by a fellow computer science student. :yes
May God bless you fully as you continue to trust in Christ, by His awesome power and in complete strength, even so.

Bonnie~

Well I'm happy you liked it and happy you "discovered" Sara. :amen

Here, you'll like this one too!

[youtube:14rp0b3i]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ofE-GZ8zTU&feature=related[/youtube:14rp0b3i]

Precious brother Vic~

Ah~ the glorious wonderful working WORD!

The Word awakens faith.

So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ. Romans 10:17
The Word frees from sin.

You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free. John 8:32
The Word frees from slavery to Satan.

The Lord's bond-servant must not be quarrelsome, but be kind to all, able to teach, patient when wronged, with gentleness correcting those who are in opposition, if perhaps God may grant them repentance leading to the knowledge of the truth, and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, having been held captive by him to do his will. 2 Timothy 2:24-26
The Word sanctifies.

Sanctify them in the truth; Your word is truth. John 17:17

The Word frees from corruption and empowers godliness.

For by these He has granted to us His precious and magnificent promises, so that by them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world by lust. 2 Peter 3:4

The Word creates a pure heart of love and faith.

Now the purpose of the commandment is love from a pure heart, from a good conscience, and from sincere faith~

The Word saves!

Take heed to yourself and to the doctrine. Continue in them, for in doing this you will save both yourself and those who hear you.

Therefore I testify to you this day that I am innocent of the blood of all men. For I have not shunned to declare to you the whole counsel of God.

The Word brings JOY!

These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full.
The Word is not a social gospel... it is a living breathing testimony of The Living Eternal God!

But we have this treasure in earthen vessels that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us. We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed—

always carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body.

The Word I need... :biggrin

your sister ~Bonnie

Here is another Sara song for you to enjoy~

[youtube:1fjlt4l9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me-eSbQzlg0[/youtube:1fjlt4l9]

Praise to our Father for the joy that fills us when we give our hearts and our lives AWAY!

Because YOU loved me... Now, I want this generosity ~ in my daily life ~ so much! :pray

:clap Sara sure does have a heart for God. :amen She doesn't fit the new mold that is Contemporary Christian Music... and that's refreshing. Her songs will sometimes reflect what God has done for her, but she often shifts the focus on what she can do for God. :yes

She's appearing at the Great Auditorium in Ocean Grove, NJ with Amy Grant. That should turn out to be a great show. :) It's sort of homecoming for her, since she was born in southern NJ.

So, to further this thread, here is one I will be introducing to our Praise team for Special Music:

[youtube:28fvz1e4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc6X_ZBpqQs[/youtube:28fvz1e4]

Vic~ thanks for sharing the wealth of christian praise~ once again!

I am very blessed to know so many worship leaders both in my immediate family, and in the great family of our Father ~ like you! Praise God for men who love and honor our Lord in calling the saints into His Holy throne-room to praise and adore His AWESOME presence! :heart

May our God grant you a continual strengthening and abiding in His grace through faith as you offer up your "whole~ly" worship.

:amen

Bonnie~

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back