Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Old Earth/Persecution/Exhaustion

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
G

How many of you are tired of living here, and just wanna see Jesus.

How many of you are tired of the persecution of christians.

Are you guys exhausted. How do you get through the exhaustion.

the joy of the lord. I have many reasons to end my life if I allow that junk to overwhelm me. I have my bad days but ya know we must look at god and what he has done.

Do you think when you preach to unbelievers, they truly ignore you or deep deep down inside of their soul their like..."wait a minute. hmm..."

if they do and seldom have I, I kinda don't care what they think of me, when I do. I do tell others at times on the net. I had such an occasion sunday on fb. that man was well rather biased in that he assumed that white people couldn't understand hatred.

How many of you are tired of living here, and just wanna see Jesus.

How many of you are tired of the persecution of christians.

Are you guys exhausted. How do you get through the exhaustion.

I won't get tired of living here, because I know the Lord and his church have some renovating to do. It will be quite refreshing to see all the old, oppressive governments having their comeuppance and eating crow (no, actually in Revelation the crows will be eating them! :lol) Then the real government here on earth will start, ruling with a rod of iron, but in righteousness. Keep that in mind and everything will fall into place. Then.... salvation in numbers far greater than the church will take place both in the millennium and afterwards. The church is the spiritual extension of the Levitical and Judaic tribes only, the rest of the people are as the other tribes as illustrated in Israel's theocratic structure. That's what the bible is all about.

I visit the nursing home at least once a month, after that my issues seem a lot less pressing.

Persecuted?
I still go to Church where I want, carry my Bible where I want, don't feel my life or my families life is in danger for my beliefs.
I have not been told to leave my home or my job because of my beliefs, never even been beaten or jailed for them.

I still see God at work in peoples lives, I still see people excepting Christ? I see a world that is looking for hope and I know the God of hope.

I'll go home as soon as He calls, He controls that anyway.

I get tired of being here sometimes too. But not because of people generally. I've found most non-Christians are pretty open to the Word in some form or another. (ie..speaking the word or acting out the word in your life). The problem is so many of us Christians believe we can change people. We can't. Nor is it our job to change people. It is the Holy Spirit that changes people. Our job is to spread the Word of God but to do so with wisdom. Not randomly shouting it or shoving it down peoples throats. Living out the Kingdom in your life can often times be more powerful to a person than any words you can say.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back