Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] oldest step-child in surgery

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

jasoncran

my oldest step child, autumn is in surgery for a shunt to her brain. she is with a child. she is also seeing dead relatives. some would say that is a sign of death is near.

the shunt she has in place is 20 years old and the girl is seventh months along in the utero. please pray for them both. If I hear more I will post more.

ok, I just got the word(she went into surgery a few hours ago) that she is ok. she is coming too and will call my wife later and I will post what went on. she had water on the brain as a girl and had shunts put in and was told not to have kids. she has one already this is her second.God wanted this child.

as I told my wife when autumn was pregnant that if God wanted her to have that child it will happen.

Just saw this brother, and am thankful for this present update, but I will continue in prayer for Autumn and her child. All things are possible with God and He is never neglect with them belonging to Him.

All things are possible with God and He is never neglect with them belonging to Him.
she isn't an a Christian but an atheist.
Well that does change things a bit, but we read in 1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. We can pray for all men.

Having read much you have said I imagine you have testified or sown a seed to Autumn and may we also pray that another waters, and God gives the increase. We can surely pray this trial in her life draws her to call upon the name of our LORD.

I HAVE, BUT she her mil is also a catholic and devout at that. well the baby was removed via C-section and is doing well. she is named Rosemary.4lbs 4ounces.i usually don't talk to autumn do to the time she calls at night. she isn't able to sleep much due to her condition. she has headaches and insomonia.

Prayers for both Autumn and Rosemary, Jason, as well as for you & your wife. These are difficult times for all.

Blessings!

at present I haven't heard more about this. but I do have a pic. I will ask monica to post on fb and then I will copy and post here . she looks a lot like jaci. oddly

I am praying for you and your family Jasoncran. By the way my son had open heart surgery when he was only 4 months old. So I kind of know how you feel.

ah, yes, rosemary is back in the hospital and autumn is with her. last I heard they both are ok. rosemary being a preemie has a weak immune system and got a bad lung infection.

Will say aprayer for them tonight in my evening prayers. Sorry I didn't respond sooner but I have been out of town again and Debra repoed my laptop cause her PC here at home crashed, LOL. I'm gonna but a new laptop next week though hopefully and will be able to respond to these prayer request sooner.

update. while rosemary is still on the monitors for her heart, she has some of the monitors removed and has gained weight. they also believe that she has a non-functional thyroid and are going to test her for that.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back