Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

OMG! I PUBLISHED A BOOK!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
OMG! I PUBLISHED A BOOK! :shocked! Can you guys pray for my book? I want people to enjoy it as well as be challenged by it. I am freaking out guys! OMG!

OMG! THANKS! what do you think? :-D

I was intending to begin reading it immediately; but the purchase option didn't allow me to buy it. I signed up to BN okay, but then nothing... Sorry. I will try again shortly. Are you another Australian? I'm in Cairns.

God Bless

Still not able to purchase. You can send me the PDF if you like. Just PM me and I will send you my email.

God Bless

look at my signature.

Tri Unity, can you describe to me what exactly happened? I can check in my settings for my book and make sure it's available in Australia (btw I am american but I love australian accents!) so I will check and then you try once more and if it doesn't work we'll figure something out. I promise I will be flexible.

Tri Unity, can you describe to me what exactly happened? I can check in my settings for my book and make sure it's available in Australia (btw I am american but I love australian accents!) so I will check and then you try once more and if it doesn't work we'll figure something out. I promise I will be flexible.

When I initially went to purchase the book I was sent to a login page where I had to register. I registered, and then it took me back to the information page on your link in your signature. It shows that I am logged on. I then clicked on Buy Now, but nothing happened. I've clicked several times with no results. Hope this helps.

God Bless

K well I just checked and it should be on sale in Australia. I think either A) something is wrong with your computer B) something was wrong with the site C) or I dunno....

congrads! wish you the best of luck!

question for you, how does one go about this? i wanted to write a book, biography to be in particular

OMG! I PUBLISHED A BOOK! :shocked! Can you guys pray for my book? I want people to enjoy it as well as be challenged by it. I am freaking out guys! OMG!

How did you go about it because I'm looking to write a book and potentially publish it.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I previewed the book and it looks cool! :)

I registered on the site in your signature but they don't allow non-US billing addresses, even though your book is an e-book and doesn't require a postal address :sad So I can't buy it, unfortunately.

Is there another way the book can be bought? Like Amazon? Or do you have paypal?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back