Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Once Saved Always Saved (OSAS)!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
No I meant check back out of society. I have lived in complete isolation for the last 7 years after my whole family died. And if this is what we have come to.....
I am sorry to hear that. I hope you have a welcome stay here. :)

Well I came for encouragement and edification, because the first 2 1/2 years I spent in isolation was in a real NUT HOUSE...... That's why I came to Christian Topics ??? Unless they have redefined English terms while I was gone.

Well I came for encouragement and edification, because the first 2 1/2 years I spent in isolation was in a real NUT HOUSE...... That's why I came to Christian Topics ??? Unless they have redefined English terms while I was gone.
We have some good Christian, God fearing folks around here.... Some times we go over the edge and get mouthy, mostly I think it is because we feel such passion we wish to share... We can forget the other guy has his own passion...

Loosing ones whole family could sure leave a mark .. I am sorry you went through that.. Trying to figure out God will put me in a big funk.. So Faith here I am... Hope you hang around a while find a comfortable spot till some ground plant a few .... :)

We have some good Christian, God fearing folks around here.... Some times we go over the edge and get mouthy, mostly I think it is because we feel such passion we wish to share... We can forget the other guy has his own passion...

Loosing ones whole family could sure leave a mark .. I am sorry you went through that.. Trying to figure out God will put me in a big funk.. So Faith here I am... Hope you hang around a while find a comfortable spot till some ground plant a few .... :)

Well that's what I have been looking for is what I remembered what it meant to be Christian, but it appears things have changed a bit. Passion is vary good because all the churches in my area are so bland and apathetic.... Thank you for your concern... most won't even give that. God did so much in my life and I want to share, but nobody even trusts anybody else to even talk to each other. I am on a different world.

Hey welcome aboard my friend.
What is your belief in who Jesus Christ is if you don't mind me asking.
Blessings, I hope you find peace here. Love urk.

John 14:18 I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.

That's cool... You guy's just don't know what I have been through and seen. It's took god 7 years of working on me to get me to grow up, and I'm lost in todays world.
I have seen a MAD HOUSE, and I didn't expect it to be one here.

That's cool... You guy's just don't know what I have been through and seen. It's took god 7 years of working on me to get me to grow up, and I'm lost in todays world.
I have seen a MAD HOUSE, and I didn't expect it to be one here.
If you don't read the word of God and study the word of God you are a candidate for deception. You will and can be deceive. You will believe everything you hear and everything you see. A Christian Believer mind must be renewed daily. Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8

"6...Christ was faithful as a Son over His house—whose house we are, if we hold fast our confidence and the boast of our hope firm until the end." (Hebrews 3:6 NASB)

Here we see Christ's faithfulness that so many base OSAS on, yet the condition of the believer to hold fast the faith they boasted of at first.

Just another hurdle OSAS has to overcome.

Anyway, my answer to the OP is 'I don't know'.

If you don't read the word of God and study the word of God you are a candidate for deception. You will and can be deceive. You will believe everything you hear and everything you see. A Christian Believer mind must be renewed daily. Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8
[/QUOTE]

I study the Bible 4 hours a day, if you read the thread from the beginning. You will see the Devil's are the arrogant, belligerent , apathetic, animals that call themselves believers and attack each other like cannibalistic rodents. The Devil's in the Church House, standing at the pulpit !!

Last edited by a moderator:
if you read the thread from the beginning. You will see the Devil's are the arrogant, belligerent , apathetic, animals that call themselves believers and attack each other like cannibalistic rodents. The Devil's in the Church House, standing at the pulpit !!

And so who do you say, Jesus Christ is?

That's not a hard question for a 4 hour a day Bible man.
It's kind of nice to know where someone is coming from in their faith, it makes it easier to talk to people and be understanding if they are up front.

I'm a saved by grace, through faith, no works included in salvation person. Not Calvinist, not Arminian (although I do believe we have been created with free will to make decisions).
VERY good idea to submit to the Lord in the sanctification process, could get in lots of ugly discipline or even physical death if you don't.

So if you answer the first question. Then if you will could you answer this one? You said something about the Book of Life. Is there one book or two? Life, and Lamb's Book either/or both?
When does one's name go in it/them? Please give scripture, thanks.

I believe Chrisitans will endure to the end.

The reason that a true born-again child of God will endure to the end is because it is Jesus who is the author and finisher of their faith (Hebrews 12:2); because He that began a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ (Philippians 1:6; Psalm 37:18-19). On the other hand, the unsaved will not endure to the end (Psalm 37:20); they are like the beasts that perish (Psalms 49:12,20); the beasts, the unsaved, "could not endure", they will be thrust through with a dart by the wrath of God (Hebrews 12:20).

TGBTG!

What I meant by a hard question... Was a answer that wouldn't get a barrage of arguments started ! So I don't know if I want to walk into this one.....

As soon as I came into the room I got viciously attacked, and I don't play that game. I am self aware and learn from mistakes, I don't care what you are or not. Paul tells me not to argue, because it's useless and un Christ like.

So my question to you is " Is your definition of love only when you feel good, or self sacrifice to help others ?"
Is your Jesus a little wussy that doesn't stand up to Heresies and tolerates sin and abuse, or shows self control with the Power of GOD ?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back