Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

One World Government Bilderberg Group to help select Romney VP?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Looks like the mainstream media are starting to cover the New World Order.

"In a stunning boost to the credibility of the “Truth Movementâ€, the Washington Post acknowledged in a political column that the Bilderberg Group, a secretive, super-influential Illuminati organization, may play a key role in selecting the Vice Presidential candidate for presumptive Republican nominee Mitt Romney. In the “In The Loop†column written by veteran journalist Al Kamen (who has been a DC insider journalist for over 30 years) wrote about the Bildberberg’s group role in the selection:"

Full Story:
http://beginningandend.com/illumina...elect-romney-vp-running-mate-washington-post/

I've been led to believe that the Bilderberg Group has proposed that each of the various Republican VP prospects be strapped to the roof of Romney's car in order to determine their ability to cope with rapid and drastic changes in the direction of Romney's guiding principles without throwing up.:verysick

But I'm gullible.;)

I've been led to believe that the Bilderberg Group has proposed that each of the various Republican VP prospects be strapped to the roof of Romney's car in order to determine their ability to cope with rapid and drastic changes in the direction of Romney's guiding principles without throwing up.:verysick

But I'm gullible.;)

lol, thats funny

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back