Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

One World Government

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I've heard quite a bit about a Climate treaty that will be signed in December of this year..

Take a look at this video and tell me what you think:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpFN6PciOHg

Now I could be completely wrong, but I just want to hear what you all think..

-www.mountainhomenews.com%2Fblogs%2F1290%2Fentry%2F30911%2F&h=e03b1810da7ac10b66e18992f8dfbc1a

-Excerpt taken from "Reordering and consolidation of text in the revised negotiating text." or Climate Treaty that will by signed by Obama and the rest of the world!

PP.6 Intending to renew and strengthen the global partnership through the creation of new levels
of cooperation among Parties, according to the principles of the Convention

One World Government is closer than it appears! Here is the document: http://www.iclei.org/fileadmin/template ... rences.pdf

-On the document http://www.iclei.org/fileadmin/template ... rences.pdf

Here are some things to look for:
-page 13
-Paragraph 29
-Paragraph 31 (a)
-Alternative to subparagraph 31 (b)
-Paragraph 36
-Paragraph 38 (a) - (c)
-Page 22 (p...p.3)
-Page 25 (11)

I read pretty much up to page 26. I'll read some more later but for now those are the ones I found..tell me what you think.

Also, I was watching Fox News last night at 1am and they interviewed Lord Monckton and I actually taped it (with a VHS) but I'm not sure how I can get it on youtube...but it is real and it can be a threat if nothing is done.

Thanks for the info! Will definitely take a look through it.

It is interesting to note here that the European Union are almost ready to elect a President. It has been in the news over here in the UK as Tony Blair has shown interest but it seems he does not appear to have much chance of taking the position.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdrxQgK2 ... r_embedded

I feel a one world government is closer than we may realise.. :gah

http://getwiththeword.blogspot.com/

Awesome! I'm just glad people don't think I'm a nut case...the last forum website I went on and tried to tell people, they thought I was insane haha

Yeah that is interesting...and yes, it very well may be within the next few years or maybe even months...

I enclosed this question in another thread.. It might be relevant here.

I am enclosing a number of articles representing the current status of the European Union and the Lisbon Treaty and the massive changes taking place over the next few months:

http://www.nonbelieverforums.com/forums ... union.html

In particular I will draw your attention to the following article at this link:

The Race Is on for EU Power

Now like it or not two very important positions are opening in the EU over the next few months. One being the president the other being the High Representative for the Common Foreign and Security Policy (the name of this second position might change slightly but with twice the power).

The world is being positioned into a number of Unions 10 to be precise. Some are complete others are not complete. For example The Asian Union, The South American Union etc.. ten in all take a look.

http://www.nonbelieverforums.com/forums ... horns.html

Now because of terrorism, fraud, impersonation and safety at Airports we need to implement a new system of security has been set up called the RFID Chip. This will also make our monetary system paperless so there will be no counterfeit money because of the sophistication of colour scanners and photocopying machines:

http://www.verichipcorp.com/

http://www.rfidjournal.com/faq

http://www.rfidgazette.org/companies/

These chips we be implanted in your hand under your skin they are about the size of a grain of rice. If you don’t get this chip you will eventually have a hard time buying or selling and you will no longer be allowed to board an airplane as we are going to do away with passports.

Now lets create a situation where all the power of the world has been given to the EU and all ten unions have joined in.

The newly appointed High Representative for the Common Foreign and Security Policy has put this system into place. If you don’t get the chip you will have a very hard time doing the things previously mentioned.

Would you get the chip..?

Let's just pretend even if you don't believe the above situation is happening now.. under this exact circumstance would you get the chip ??

nonbelieverforums said:
I enclosed this question in another thread.. It might be relevant here.

I am enclosing a number of articles representing the current status of the European Union and the Lisbon Treaty and the massive changes taking place over the next few months:

http://www.nonbelieverforums.com/forums ... union.html

In particular I will draw your attention to the following article at this link:

The Race Is on for EU Power

Now like it or not two very important positions are opening in the EU over the next few months. One being the president the other being the High Representative for the Common Foreign and Security Policy (the name of this second position might change slightly but with twice the power).

The world is being positioned into a number of Unions 10 to be precise. Some are complete others are not complete. For example The Asian Union, The South American Union etc.. ten in all take a look.

http://www.nonbelieverforums.com/forums ... horns.html

Now because of terrorism, fraud, impersonation and safety at Airports we need to implement a new system of security has been set up called the RFID Chip. This will also make our monetary system paperless so there will be no counterfeit money because of the sophistication of colour scanners and photocopying machines:

http://www.verichipcorp.com/

http://www.rfidjournal.com/faq

http://www.rfidgazette.org/companies/

These chips we be implanted in your hand under your skin they are about the size of a grain of rice. If you don’t get this chip you will eventually have a hard time buying or selling and you will no longer be allowed to board an airplane as we are going to do away with passports.

Now lets create a situation where all the power of the world has been given to the EU and all ten unions have joined in.

The newly appointed High Representative for the Common Foreign and Security Policy has put this system into place. If you don’t get the chip you will have a very hard time doing the things previously mentioned.

Would you get the chip..?

Let's just pretend even if you don't believe the above situation is happening now.. under this exact circumstance would you get the chip ??

I believe that what you're saying is VERY relevant to what is happening...thank you for posting!!!

The end is so close....We MUST be ready. I believe that this chip will be the mark of the beast, and it is not worth the pain and suffering of eternity.

I've been warning folks about the concept of "one world government" globalists intend to bring since the late 1970's. I've been ridiculed, mocked, called a liar, a false prophet, and a few others names I won't mention. There exists political writings about it going back to at least 17th century Europe. Even in the U.S. certain groups have pushed the idea among a group of insiders since the 1920's. Woodrow Wilson even mentioned the term "New World Order" in his inaugural speech, and one of his aides Mandel House who had an office in the White House penned a work Philip Drew: Administrator after his globalist aims fell threw the cracks then.

David Rockefeller chose Jimmy Carter and his white house aide Bresheniviski (not sure of spelling) to form the Trilateral Commission in the early 1970's which is a think-tank on ways to divide the world up into three main political sectors of control. Rockefeller also donated the land in New York city where the U.N. building was built.

The Georgetown University history professor Carrol Quigley wrote a western history work in the 1960's called Tragedy And Hope, which stated the British Round Table groups and the founders of the Rhodes Scholarship Trust established an American version of the Round Table group in the U.S. in the 1920's, called The Council On Foreign Relations (CFR). Membership in that American version of the think-tank reads like a Who's-Who among American leaders of the past and present. Their main publication is Foreign Affairs magazine.

Quigley being a "insider" himself, divulged a secret history when he mentioned being allowed to preview the "secret records" from these insider groups for 2 years. He did not disagree with their aims, but only disagreed that it had to remain secret, because he said its influence of western history has been a large enough factor to be known. He declared their aim towards a one world government. That's specifically the type of training a Rhodes Scholar receives, political indoctrination towards the plan for one world government. The followers of Cecil B. Rhodes (a globalist) took his great resources and wealth from his explorations in South Africa, and laid out a structure to bring the world under a one world government, using peaceful means, through legislation piece by piece. Quigley said they often work with Communists, and have no problem doing so. And because of these things Quigley revealed in his work, he had to sue his book publisher in the late 1960's to find out why they stopped printing it. He discovered the printing plates were destroyed. Quigley said his work must have said something the "establishment" didn't want known (like their identity and structure working through western history).

An idea Quigley mentioned about their working seems a bit puzzling at first, because he claimed many behind the movement towards one world government are Christians, and they believe God has entrusted them with bringing in His Kingdom on earth for all nations and peoples, and hence their vision for one world government.

But it's clear those globalists that claim to be Christians and see globalism as bringing Christ's Kingdom on earth are not actually the ones in control, but are simply being used for the power they can wield in helping the real movers to bring about their real aims upon us all, which has nothing to do with Christ and His Kingdom. This is why those Christian branches allied with that plan are getting impatient with believers like myself who refuse to accept their concept of world government, and refuse to agree with ideas like Preterism. As written in Isaiah, the government shall be upon Christ's shoulders, and not anyone else. So I refuse to accept today's globalism, because it's not from God.

Even clearly our Lord warned us of this endtime event when He gave John the vision of the ten horned, seven crowned, seven headed beast world system of Revelation 13:1. And per that same chapter, the "dragon" is to come and rule over it, not our Lord Jesus Christ. The fact that groups of high-ranking world leaders who claim to be Christians are working with the "establishment" to bring that one world system about shows how the "falling away" (apostasy) the Apostle Paul mentioned in 2 Thessalonians 2 has already begun for many. Those high-ranking Christian leaders who work in that plan don't realize how they're being deceived by the evil workers of iniquity who are leading them. Nor do they realize they'll probably be discarded when the time comes for the workers of iniquity to take full control of that one world system.

There is a 'conspiracy', and even the political correctness doctrines against that word 'conspiracy' are designed to keep the majority of people from thinking about this movement. If the majority of Americans understood what's really happenning with such a huge conspiracy existing right among them, they'd soon seek out the real movers behind it and have them deported. But today, many, many more Americans know about the plan for a one-world government, even seeing our own nation's leaders working towards it. Sadly, many seek the comfort in hiding behind political correctness speech in treating anyone who reveals evidence about the plan as conspiracy freaks.

In Truth though, those who aren't aware of such a movement, nor especially how God's Word shows us this kind of movement would occur in the last days, have their head so buried in the sand they won't come up for air until the shock of Christ's coming in the clouds gets ready to happen. And even then at that last moment, some of them will still be wondering what's going on. Those in Christ who are aware need to go soft on those, because our Heavenly Father Himself has blinded many for the last days. They're too weak in the Faith to be able to make a stand for Christ in the last days, so they will remain in ignorance, in the "spirit of slumber", not having eyes to see and ears to hear.

For those who do see these events, and understand per God's Word, you've got something you're supposed to do for Christ during the coming tribulation. We are going to defeat that one world beast system upon the earth with Christ, and not by worldly weapons.

You have quite an interesting take on the last days....I noticed you mentioned that we would actually still be here before the rapture during the tribulation am I correct?

Darthvicky6 said:
You have quite an interesting take on the last days....I noticed you mentioned that we would actually still be here before the rapture during the tribulation am I correct?

Yes, we ALL will go through the "great tribulation" our Lord Jesus taught, unless we die of some cause beforehand.

The 'rapture', or gathering of the saints by Christ is set to occur after the tribulation, like our Lord Jesus said in Matthew 24. The "trump" of 1 Thess.4 is the same "last trump" of 1 Cor.15, which both examples are speaking of the resurrection.

veteran said:
Darthvicky6 said:

Yes, we ALL will go through the "great tribulation" our Lord Jesus taught, unless we die of some cause beforehand.

The 'rapture', or gathering of the saints by Christ is set to occur after the tribulation, like our Lord Jesus said in Matthew 24. The "trump" of 1 Thess.4 is the same "last trump" of 1 Cor.15, which both examples are speaking of the resurrection.

Thats quite ineresting...most would say the rapture takes place before hand...my father believes the way you do...but many others don't...

Darthvicky6,
I wouldn't say "most" hold to a pre-tribulation rapture dear, what used to be called the "secret rapture" in 1830's Great Britain. You'll have a difficult time trying to prove that most Christians hold to that.

It's not important what the majority thinks anyway. It's important that we listen to God in His Word, heeding His Word, and not what popular traditions of men say. God's Truth full strength was not popular with the majority in past history, nor is it popular with the majority today.

veteran said:
Darthvicky6,
I wouldn't say "most" hold to a pre-tribulation rapture dear, what used to be called the "secret rapture" in 1830's Great Britain. You'll have a difficult time trying to prove that most Christians hold to that.

It's not important what the majority thinks anyway. It's important that we listen to God in His Word, heeding His Word, and not what popular traditions of men say. God's Truth full strength was not popular with the majority in past history, nor is it popular with the majority today.

Yeah...maybe not everyone...but most people I've heard of or know believe it...

and yeah your right...hmm..

There was a speaker at my church a few months ago who preached in depth about the end times and he talked about how he thought the rapture would be before the tribulation...I'm leaning more torwards that but its probably because thats what I was taught...still though, I think I'd like to read into it more..

Vic C. said:
A one world government shouldn't concern us as much as a one world religion. :shocked!

Its the inevitable,,,,the first beast will rise with many heads (political one world system)

the second beast (satan/antichrist) will heal that system,,, at the same time turning it into religous system......

REV 13......

veteran said:
In Truth though, those who aren't aware of such a movement, nor especially how God's Word shows us this kind of movement would occur in the last days, have their head so buried in the sand they won't come up for air until the shock of Christ's coming in the clouds gets ready to happen. And even then at that last moment, some of them will still be wondering what's going on. Those in Christ who are aware need to go soft on those, because our Heavenly Father Himself has blinded many for the last days. They're too weak in the Faith to be able to make a stand for Christ in the last days, so they will remain in ignorance, in the "spirit of slumber", not having eyes to see and ears to hear.

For those who do see these events, and understand per God's Word, you've got something you're supposed to do for Christ during the coming tribulation. We are going to defeat that one world beast system upon the earth with Christ, and not by worldly weapons.

Tearless as I am, this brought back the memories. It was moving, for I feel so greatly endowed to help people against this, yet nothing seems to get done these days against the Beast-- even though it is clear as day to so many.

I find myself in a rut. What am I supposed to do until then? I guess I will read the Bible.

Thanks for the post.

Darthvicky6 said:
Awesome! I'm just glad people don't think I'm a nut case...the last forum website I went on and tried to tell people, they thought I was insane haha

Yeah that is interesting...and yes, it very well may be within the next few years or maybe even months...
Do I think you are insane? No. Do I think you are on the wrong path theologically? Probably.

As you may or may not know, there is some difference in opinion on the timing of various prophecies. As one example, probably most Christians see Matthew 24 as a prophecy about things yet to happen. I, and some others, think that Matthew 24 was largely fulfilled by the events of 70 AD. I would be willing to bet that you and I would not agree on what "world government" prophecies are all about.

In any event, I think the important things is to no react with paranoia at every effort of world leaders to get together and solve a problem. I do think there is a strong elememt of "conpiracy theory" thinking in the church that is profoundly unhealthy.

Have you considered the possibility that, in reference to Copenhagen, world leaders are simply co-operating in the hope of making the world a cleaner place?

Drew said:
Do I think you are insane? No. Do I think you are on the wrong path theologically? Probably.

As you may or may not know, there is some difference in opinion on the timing of various prophecies. As one example, probably most Christians see Matthew 24 as a prophecy about things yet to happen. I, and some others, think that Matthew 24 was largely fulfilled by the events of 70 AD. I would be willing to bet that you and I would not agree on what "world government" prophecies are all about.

In any event, I think the important things is to no react with paranoia at every effort of world leaders to get together and solve a problem. I do think there is a strong elememt of "conpiracy theory" thinking in the church that is profoundly unhealthy.

Have you considered the possibility that, in reference to Copenhagen, world leaders are simply co-operating in the hope of making the world a cleaner place?

That's exactly the type of thinking I was talking about, pretty much 'head-in-the-sand' as to the times, blind like the Pharisees of old as to God's Word coming to pass right in front of them.

The western Christian nations are losing their national sovreignty to world socialism by the hour from globalist leaders giving it away to international organizations and treaties with the goal for a one world government. Do their blind spokesmen really think globalist think-tanks like the Tri-Lateral Commission, Council On Foreign Affairs, Bilderburger summits, EU and those in association with such groups that have even proposed the term "one-world government" out of their own mouths, is just all a figment of one's imagination? But I guess for those blinded, if there ain't anything about it in the news or on TV then it just ain't true!

i think drew is of the beilief that we are in the kindgom age, ie we become of the governing body of the world and then christ takes it over, is the correct drew?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back