Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

One World Religion Takes Hold in America

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Muslims, Christians and Jews will share pulpits across the United States. Mosques and Synagogues have also signed up – to be hosted by Interfaith Alliance and Human Rights First On June 26.
For just a day, clergy of all three faiths will read the Old and New Testaments as well as the Koran, together.

Father Pat Earl, pastor of St. Peter’s Parish in Charlotte, North Carolina said it was a “good thing for the church” and told Catholic News Service that it was good to “publicly recognize the existence of Islam.”
President of Interfaith Alliance, Rev. C. Welton Gaddy, asked churches to get involved to make a statement about pluralism and religious freedom.
Gaddy said:
“We’re calling upon congregations to say by means of their actions, ‘We come from different traditions, hold different beliefs and engage in different rituals in our churches, mosques and synagogues, have different beliefs yet emphasize religious freedom and search for answers to life’s questions through our respective faiths.’”
He believes the interfaith event will change American’s opinion of Islam.
“It will send a message that Americans respect Muslims and Islam, as they respect religious differences and freedom of religion in general,” he said.

My Comment:
Governments are coming together and now religions are coming together. It seems we are right on schedule to bring in the antichrist “peace-maker.” With the nations and the UN rising against Israel, the false peace is soon to come.
Churches celebrating the unification of religions for peace are deceived. The are being seduced by the antichrist. Jesus said he did not come to bring peace. But the churches gather nonetheless and instead of proclaiming the Gospel for the salvation of souls, they join hands and sing kumbaya. This is exactly what the devil wants. It’s so sneaky and shrewd. And the evil of it appears wonderfully tolerant on the onset.
This agenda of joining religions will continue to spread like a brush fire. Soon those who oppose it will be considered “destroyers of peace.” Get ready, followers of Jesus. There is a rocky road ahead.

Matthew 10:
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/2011/06/04/one-world-religion-takes-hold-in-america/

nothing new, i have known of these things for yrs. shoot prior to salvation back in 1996.

its nothing new at all. just we take notice of it now.

lol. i was born in 1973. we forced the indians to come to christ. ever wonder why indians call christianity the white man's religion to this day.and my wife who didnt graduate high school and is part indian calls it that at times.

again this isnt new. america was founded on either calvinism(puritans) and also a ton of irish immigrants and french and spanish were rcc.

again nothing new.

here in the netherlands freedom of religion is nr 1 rule..

the 2nd is fredom of opinion/expresssion.

there's a trial going on against a political leader here for some issues around doing the islam/muslims wrong and seeding hate against them. it's really about nothing, the sewers allready drew back there complaints and even plie that he goes freeout now.

i saw in the title "one world religion". just to remind that is what paul tells us too.
yes our paul in exact words he says there is one believe.
that it was to be called christianity and all so turned into christian religion' might not even have been the exact intend. if you would readback the letters, you should notice that they are based upon resent actualitys that played att(such as with leading to better conservation and impact the crusifixion we christians believe that happened)

staying put in believing pauls letters solarly (which are like visitation rules) he doesnt exactly leave out any reality that is on earth at that time. he even teaches you can try everything and so so such. all visitation ruling really (i looked up the translation for contact arrangements)

i believe with staying put to pauls words and a lill nuance, one does nothing wrong for hanging out with people from other religion or vieuw. just dont call it another believe, since believe is not exactly religion,'

believe there is only one paul tells us. reigions or ways withing 'believe' there could be infinite. but that's the ways'and religions. not the one believe in truth and so, which if you go find out really every human can have that one believe, of which is really only one.

one world religion would require lots of work to be done and will never happen, thoroughly with one new general book for all or so.

but one believe as paulus teaches us is allready and has allready always been..
but if you set religion above that, instead the advice in ine believe paul teaches us correctly i believe (you see..) then rituals and religions what or whichever one should be respected or discussed if nesecary.

what i mean to say is that a christian that pays/payed.. close enough attention gets to learn correctly there is only one believe. which in ritual terms turned out te be called the christian religion, against it's exact teachings actualy!

and if you ask me personally...i can find more truth aplying to me relying in other religions, when it comes to the (point) cornerfacts... though i believe christ was a believing son of god and i wouldnt have even been me where i am and what i am and how i am without the NT.

Last edited by a moderator:
He believes the interfaith event will change American’s opinion of Islam.
“It will send a message that Americans respect Muslims and Islam, as they respect religious differences and freedom of religion in general,†he said.

Looks like your typical liberal foolishness. A certain strand of "liberal" anyway.

Just because something claims to be "religion" doesn't mean that it automatically deserves our respect.

This is a crock of heiferdust. Merely preaching from one another's Pulpit does not bring about a one world religion.

The Coming Luciferian Religion of the New World Order

By David J. Stewart - April 2011

It was reported recently in the news that Protestant churches are now opening up their doors to allow Muslims to worship Allah in their church buildings.

Luke 18:8, “...Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?â€

Any born-again believer who's been keeping watch on world events and understands the Bible, fully realizes that Satan's intent is to bring to fruition a Global Godless Totalitarian Communist Police State, aka, a New World Order. If you don't believe in the New World Order, (then you are truly blinded and woefully ignorant to this truth my friend.) Read some quotes by famous people concerning this diabolic reality.

The basic essence of the New World Order is to homogenize everything, i.e., to unite the world's government's, courts, finances, economies, and religions. This will enable the coming Antichrist, i.e., the Beast, the ability to control the world. This was, I feel, the intent of building the tower and city of Babel in Genesis 11, but God stopped them to safeguard and preserve humanity until God's appointed time (Genesis 11:7-9). Today, modern technology has enabled Satan to once again continue where they left off building the tower and city of Babel, the intent of which is to unify mankind in worship of Satan.
This is evident from Revelation 13:15 where the Antichrist orders everyone killed who refuses to worship his image. An image is often used to project someone or something to make them seem bigger and more powerful in the minds of the masses. This is why the little man hid behind the curtain in The Wizard of Oz movie, projecting himself to be much more powerful and great through use of a projected image. This is why Nebuchadnezzar made an image of gold 90-feet tall, and 9-feet wide in honor of himself. The image magnified Nebuchadnezzar's weak, inferior, frail, and fleshly humanity.

The Bible foretold that these wicked times of apostasy would come. We are no doubt living in the End Times. The wickedness upon the earth is too woeful, as it was in the days of Noah before the flood,

2nd Timothy 4:3, “For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears.†2nd Timothy 4:3 is synonymous with the New York Times Best-Seller list.

Read More:
jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Apostasy/protestants_and_muslims.htm

lol. i was born in 1973. we forced the indians to come to christ. ever wonder why indians call christianity the white man's religion to this day.and my wife who didnt graduate high school and is part indian calls it that at times.

again this isnt new. america was founded on either calvinism(puritans) and also a ton of irish immigrants and french and spanish were rcc.

again nothing new.

I feel America was founded as a Christian nation

May 20, 1775 – North Carolina passes the Mecklenburg County Resolutions.
“We hereby declare ourselves a free and independent people; are, and of a right ought to be, a sovereign and self-governing association, under control of no other power than that of our God and the general government of Congress.â€

Summer 12, 1775 – Continental Congress issues a call to all citizens to fast and pray and confess their sin that the Lord might bless the land.
“And it is recommended to Christians of all denominations, to assemble for public worship, and to abstain from servile labor and recreation on said day.â€

Summer 2-4, 1776 – Declaration of Independence written and signed.
“We hold these truths … that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights … appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world … And for the support of this Declaration, with firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence…â€
As the Declaration was being signed, Samuel Adams said: “We have this day restored the Sovereign to Whom all men ought to be obedient. He reigns in heaven, and from the rising to the setting of the sun, let his kingdom come.â€
On the same day, Benjamin Franklin suggested that the national motto be: “Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God.â€
Historian and philosopher G.K. Chesterton said of the founding of America that it is “the only nation in the world that is founded on a creed. That creed is set forth in dogmatic and even theological lucidity in the Declaration of Independence.â€

September 17, 1787 – The Constitution of the United States is finished.
At least 50 out of the 55 men who framed the Constitution of the United States were professing Christians. (M.E. Bradford, A Worthy Company, Plymouth Rock Foundation., 1982).

Eleven of the first 13 States required faith in Jesus Christ and the Bible as qualification for holding public office.
The Constitution of each of the 50 States acknowledges and calls upon the Providence of God for the blessings of freedom.

1787 – James Madison, the “architect†of the federal Constitution and fourth president:
“We have staked the whole future of American civilization, not upon the power of government, far from it. We have staked the future .. upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to sustain ourselves, according to the Ten Commandments of God.â€

April 30, 1789 – Washington gives his First Inaugural Address.
“My fervent supplications to that Almighty Being Who rules over the universe, Who presides in the council of nations, and Whose providential aid can supply every human defect, that His benediction may consecrate to the liberties and happiness of the people of the United States a government instituted by Himself for these essential purposes.â€

March 11, 1792 – President George Washington:
“I am sure that never was a people who had more reason to acknowledge a Divine interposition in their affairs than those of the United States; and I should be pained to believe that they have forgotten that agency which so often manifested in the Revolution.â€

December 20, 1820 – Daniel Webster, Plymouth Massachusetts:
“Let us not forget the religious character of our origin. Our fathers brought hither their high veneration for the Christian religion. They journeyed by its light, and labored in its hope. They sought to incorporate … and to diffuse its influence through all their institutions, civil, political and literary.â€

July 4, 1821 – John Quincy Adams:
“The highest glory of the American Revolution was this: it connected, in one indissoluble bond, the principles of civil government with the principles of Christianity. From the day of the Declaration … they (the American people) were bound by the laws of God, which they all, and by the laws of the Gospel, which they nearly all, acknowledged as the rules of their conduct.â€

1833 – Noah Webster:
“The religion which has introduced civil liberty, is the religion of Christ and his apostles … This is genuine Christianity, and to this we owe our free constitutions and government … the moral principles and precepts contained in the Scripture ought to form the basis of all our civil constitutions and laws.â€

1841 – Alexis de Tocqueville (Democracy in America):
“In the United States of America the sovereign authority is religious … there is no other country in the world in which the Christian religion retains a greater influence over the souls of men than in America.â€
Summer 8, 1845 – President Andrew Jackson asserts:
“The Bible is the rock upon which our Republic rests.â€

February 11, 1861 – Abraham Lincoln, farewell at Springfield, Illinois:
“Unless the great God who assisted (Washington) shall be with me and aid me, I must fail; but if the same Omniscient Mind and Mighty Arm that directed and protected him shall guide and support me, I shall not fail … Let us all pray that the God of our fathers may not forsake us now.â€
Lincoln on the Bible:

“In regard to this Great Book, I have but to say, it is the best gift God has given to man. All the good the Savior gave to the world was communicated through this book. But for it, we would not know right from wrong. All things most desireable for man’s welfare, here and hereafter, are to be found portrayed in it.†(George L. Hunt, Calvinism and the Political Order, Westminster Press, 1965, p.33)

1884 – U.S. Supreme Court reiterates the Declaration’s reference to our rights as being God-given.
These inherent rights have never been more happily expressed than in the Declaration of Independence, “we hold these truths to be self-evident†that is, so plain that their truth is recognized upon their mere statement “that all men are endowed†– not by edicts of emperors, or by decrees of parliament, or acts of Congress, but “by their Creator with certain inalienable rights and that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, and to secure these†– not grant them but secure them “governments are instituted among men.â€

1891 – The U.S. Supreme Court restates that America is a “Christian Nation.â€
“Our laws and our institutions must necessarily be based upon and embody the teachings of the Redeemer of mankind. It is impossible that it should be otherwise; and in this sense and to this extent our civilization and our institutions are emphatically Christian … this is a religious people. This is historically true. From the discovery of this continent to the present hour, there is a single voice making this affirmation … we find everywhere a clear definition of the same truth … this is a Christian nation.†(Church of the Holy Trinity vs. United States, 143 US 457, 36 L ed 226, Justice Brewer)

That's just a few

Was America founded as a Christian nation? — The Forerunner

However I do agree,there shall be a one world religion but it won't happen until the one world government falls apart.....

The thing is of course that a Christian nation does not mean that everyone is a Christian. President George Washington was a practicing Freemason and he wasn't shy in making this public. I have read things about America being a Freemason's paradise. Just look at Washington DC it is all layed out in Freemasonry symbols, so what's the go with that? And the statue of liberty is really the goddess Columbia holding a torch. The torch being a reference to Lucifer "the lightbearer".

Okay i challenge you to read this PDF about the "founding fathers" of America:

http://www.contendingfortruth.com/wp-content/uploads/Founding-Fathers-Faith-Exposed.pdf

The Catholic pope is currently very concerned about the mass exodus of members that is happening to the Catholic region in some countries. Currently the pope cannot authorize a mass inquisition and burn the Bible believers at the stake, as that would be bad publicity. So what is their weapon of choice? Cardinal Walter Kasper, head of the Vatican office of relations with other Christians, recommended a redoubling of their present strategy: “…ecumenism is not an option but an obligation.†This “ecumenism†is now the pope’s effort to draw all religions, including Protestants and true Christians, under his control. Along these lines in a major development, 138 leaders from the five largest Islamic denominations have signed a document declaring a desire to work together with the pope and other western “Christians†toward peace in the world. Also since Joseph Smith founded Mormonism, many changes have been made to make it look more Christian. As recent as 1978, Mormon leaders eliminated the ban on black men in their priesthood. Mormon leaders officially renounced polygamy in 1890. In 1996, Mormon leaders reworked the official logo to put more emphasis on Jesus Christ in their name. Presidential candidate Mitt Romney attempted to look more “Christian†by stating: “I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and the Savior of mankind.†But you can’t have it both ways Mitt; you cannot bow the knee to Baal (in this case the cult of Mormonism) and Jesus Christ.

The One World Religious Convergence

I'm a Christian, let me say this first but we also try to push our belief on other more than any other religion and it more christian that any other. The crazy thing is that most of the christian not even living by the word of GOD. Just something for you to consider.

I'm a Christian, let me say this first but we also try to push our belief on other more than any other religion and it more christian that any other. The crazy thing is that most of the christian not even living by the word of GOD. Just something for you to consider.

I respectfully disagree. Christians, though we can be pushy, do not actively participate in jihad-like behavior for the sole purpose of subduing the world to the submission of Yahweh.

We adamantly condemn those who murder in the name of the Lord & perpetually repent for the sins of our fathers (crusades, slavery, ect)

I respectfully disagree. Christians, though we can be pushy, do not actively participate in jihad-like behavior for the sole purpose of subduing the world to the submission of Yahweh.

We adamantly condemn those who murder in the name of the Lord & perpetually repent for the sins of our fathers (crusades, slavery, ect)

We condemn those that murder each other in America but what about when a soldiers are murdering everyday, or how we celebrate Thanksgiving when that was a massacre but we party like we giving thanks to each other. And true enough me and you may know that but understand that people will not make it to heaven because of the lack knowledge. People say they believe in Christ but carry a gun so if you believe in Christ why carry a gun he protect you.
One World Religion take hold of America it already have all our law was built on Christian belief. Look at the Tea Party who are believer in Christ. You right but question is that One world religion taking hold in America.

I think the true one world religion is ego, greed, and hatred.

I don't see interfaith co-mingling as such a bad thing. I disagree with Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, Secular Humanism, etc, and I hold true to Christ, but I think its good for Christians to spend time around people of other faiths. It reminds everyone they're all human beings. I figure that if you live a good example, they may accept the love of Christ into their hearts by observing how you live.

God wants us to treat others as we'd want to be treated, and to me that means spreading my principals in the proper context, because I do believe you need them for salvation and would want someone to save me if I wasn't, but not shoving them down someone else's throat. The way I look at it is an interfaith ministry would just give me a better opportunity to understand how other people think and would give me more chances and knowledge to spread my message than if I was stuck in a room with people with homogenous views.

Satan really just wants us to act on our internal temptations, much of which is genocidal and ugly. God the Father wants us to shift away from those temptations toward his eternal, unconditional love, That's what I believe. The sword in my view is the sword of the spirit. Instead of letting the world fall into ruin, we need to live our principals and help each other, not sink down in some sort passive quagmire when you can do something.

Last edited by a moderator:

One small quibble, there was no sin in the Crusades. We didn't instigate the violence, we responded to Islamic aggression. Every single foot of ground that was fought over was once Christian prior to being conquered by Islamic armies. WHen they emerged from the Arabian peninsula they conquered Christian lands not only in the Holy Land but also east accross North Africa, north into Spain, Sicily, and even parts of the Italian Peninsula. Their armies were drawing Christian blood for centuries before Constantinople's pleas for help finally snapped Christendom into action.

Even after the Crusades they continued, pushing deep into Europe before finally being checked by Christian armies and weren't driven from Spain until 1492. Every single conflict between Christianity and Islam has been instigated by them, don't let the liberal media fool you. Don't let them guit you into laying down and surrendering.

We condemn those that murder each other in America but what about when a soldiers are murdering everyday, or how we celebrate Thanksgiving when that was a massacre but we party like we giving thanks to each other. And true enough me and you may know that but understand that people will not make it to heaven because of the lack knowledge. People say they believe in Christ but carry a gun so if you believe in Christ why carry a gun he protect you.
One World Religion take hold of America it already have all our law was built on Christian belief. Look at the Tea Party who are believer in Christ. You right but question is that One world religion taking hold in America.

There was no Thanksgiving Massacre, that's yet another liberal invention designed to guilt you into surrender. Do research, you'll find Pilgrim-Native relations were quite good until King Philip's War. Don't lay down and surrender.

One small quibble, there was no sin in the Crusades. We didn't instigate the violence, we responded to Islamic aggression. Every single foot of ground that was fought over was once Christian prior to being conquered by Islamic armies. WHen they emerged from the Arabian peninsula they conquered Christian lands not only in the Holy Land but also east accross North Africa, north into Spain, Sicily, and even parts of the Italian Peninsula. Their armies were drawing Christian blood for centuries before Constantinople's pleas for help finally snapped Christendom into action.

Even after the Crusades they continued, pushing deep into Europe before finally being checked by Christian armies and weren't driven from Spain until 1492. Every single conflict between Christianity and Islam has been instigated by them, don't let the liberal media fool you. Don't let them guit you into laying down and surrendering.
This isn't entirely true. That may have been how the Crusades first began but that is far from how they ended. So-called Christian armies from Rome sacked Constantinople, committing all the atrocities that go along with that against other Christians, leaving little left which led to the eventual capture of that city by Muslim forces.

Was there sin in the Crusades? Without a doubt.

Back