Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Our Lost Kitten

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
This little kitten that my husband has gotten attached to has gone missing. He's been gone for a couple of days, so I know the chances of him returning are pretty bleak. It wouldn't be so sad except that a couple of weeks ago, my husband had another little kitten (we have a ton of cats and a couple of them just had kittens) that he had gotten attached to, and he went missing too, but then my husband found him in the dog pen being chewed up by one of the dogs. Needless to say he was dead. And now this. I know what some people may be thinking, he's a man and it's just a kitten, get over it. Well, my husband is has a soft spot for kittens (I think that's adorable) and all the ones he loves keep getting killed. I would appreciate prayers that this little kitten will turn back up (alive).

This little kitten that my husband has gotten attached to has gone missing. He's been gone for a couple of days, so I know the chances of him returning are pretty bleak. It wouldn't be so sad except that a couple of weeks ago, my husband had another little kitten (we have a ton of cats and a couple of them just had kittens) that he had gotten attached to, and he went missing too, but then my husband found him in the dog pen being chewed up by one of the dogs. Needless to say he was dead. And now this. I know what some people may be thinking, he's a man and it's just a kitten, get over it. Well, my husband is has a soft spot for kittens (I think that's adorable) and all the ones he loves keep getting killed. I would appreciate prayers that this little kitten will turn back up (alive).

This is an important thing, I love kittens and feel for you!

I know this might sound weird but n praying for you I got a picture of a tortoiseshell kitten in a really old wooden garage with grey wood old cream paint peeling from it. I also got a picture of a guy with a black hair beard too.

hopefully someone better at this than me can help you too. Hopefully god will lead you too it and it comes back safe.

the same thing happened to me with my little ginger kitten.
I hope that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will pray for the lost kitten and would remind all that God made the animals to be our companions:

The Lord God said,"It is not good for the man to be alone.I will make a helper suitable for him." Now the Lord God had formed out of the ground all the beasts of the field and all the birds of the air. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name. So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds of the air and all the beasts of the field. - Genesis 19-20 NIV

And now this. I know what some people may be thinking, he's a man and it's just a kitten, get over it.
Well, if anyone is thinking this, I believe they are not, at the core of their being, attuned to what it means to bear the imprint of the image of God.

God created living beings and, I am quite sure, intends us to be the faithful caretakers of his creation, including the animals. So a kitten is not "just an animal", it is a creation of God.

I humbly suggest that "having a soft spot for kittens" demonstrates that your husband is reflecting God's love and concern for His creation.

I pray this has a happy ending.

I humbly suggest that "having a soft spot for kittens" demonstrates that your husband is reflecting God's love and concern for His creation.

I pray this has a happy ending.

That's a nice thought. And I think you're right. Thank you everyone for the prayers. He hasn't turned up yet, but I know God is listening.

Back