Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Our sun

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I am posting in this thread, because I have no "scientific data" to support what I say. Scientist do not have the ability to test "my theory"; although there are a few things they could do to ascertain the truth.

As the sun's ray's strike the earth, and all other "objects" in our solar system; they send energy to the core and bounce off. As the outgoing rays pass the incoming rays, they create friction; which gives us the illusion of light. That is why the moon, and other bodies in the solar system appear to light up. As a side note, people who suffer migraines or dizziness will occasionally see "motes of light" dance before their eyes; at those times their eyes are picking up some of the tiny "spark's" from that friction.

The incoming rays are at 100%, and pass through all "objects". The outgoing rays, at a guess, would have maybe 40% of their power; as they create that friction. But with less power; they do not pass through all "objects", and things in the air are causing problems. According to NASA there are more than 25,000 pieces of trash greater than 10cm floating above us in space; and over 8,000 active satellites. All that trash is causing some of those outgoing rays to be reflected back onto the earth. That is creating too much friction; and why our sun can be blistering hot depending on where you stand on the earth, a big part of the "global warming".

There is another issue with those outgoing rays being reflected back; as they strike the earth a second time they are sending just a little too much "juice" to our earths core every moment, of every day. That extra "juice" has been causing the earth's core to overheat for more than 30 years now; also a contributing factor of "global warming".

God did foresee this; and did plan for it. The cleansing fire in the Middle East, will be the oil that burns. The thick black smoke from that fire will blanket most of the earth; with the exception of where the holy city will sit (the only place where the Light Shall Shine Forth). In the shade provided by that thick smoke; the earth's core will be protected from the direct suns rays long enough for the core to cool back down to a "normal range".

How can "scientist" prove any of this; they can drop a thermometer into the deepest trenches of the oceans. The water down there is warmer than the surface temperature; and taking readings over the course of a week even would show them the temperature is rising.

As the sun's ray's strike the earth, and all other "objects" in our solar system; they send energy to the core and bounce off. As the outgoing rays pass the incoming rays, they create friction; which gives us the illusion of light. That is why the moon, and other bodies in the solar system appear to light up.
I don't know where you are getting your information from but I don't think it is very accurate.

If what you say here is true, the sun and consequently other stars, would not be visible from space, but they are. This is evident by the images recorded by the space telescopes and astronauts taking photos from space. The reason the moon lights up is because the light from the sun reflects off the surface just as light reflects of the surface of our skin lighting us up.

This is also why it is important to camouflage our faces while deer hunting or for military reasons. One time while I was bow hunting for deer, I positioned myself in tall grass on the ground between a corn field and a wooded area that I new deer crossed regularly. Sure enough while I was there I heard footsteps approaching, jump the fence, and then stop. It stood there for quite a while. I was cowering close to the ground waiting for it to pass by me and eventually I turned my head to look up and I was literally looking at the underbelly of the deer standing less than 20 feet from me. It's attention was focused on something past and behind me. Eventually it decided to just turn around and go back into the woods. After a few minutes I decided to look and see what it was that caught it's attention. When I looked I saw this rounded object about five or six feet off the ground about 100 yards away. I started walking toward it and eventually got close enough that I realized it was the face of a friend of mine that had come out there to hunt. His face lit up like a beacon from the light of the setting sun reflecting off his face.

The incoming rays are at 100%, and pass through all "objects". The outgoing rays, at a guess, would have maybe 40% of their power; as they create that friction. But with less power; they do not pass through all "objects", and things in the air are causing problems. According to NASA there are more than 25,000 pieces of trash greater than 10cm floating above us in space; and over 8,000 active satellites. All that trash is causing some of those outgoing rays to be reflected back onto the earth. That is creating too much friction; and why our sun can be blistering hot depending on where you stand on the earth, a big part of the "global warming".
If light could pass through solid objects as you suggest, then shadows would not exist.

If light could pass through solid objects as you suggest, then shadows would not exist.
Other stars are visible because of the friction on their surface, same with our sun.

There are a trillion tiny sparks in say every square mm of the air on the surface; that is the light. Have you ever watched someone start a campfire after dark; as they hit a spark (like flint and steel striking); it will cast a shadow behind them from that single spark.

It's not the sun light that passes through; its the rays of the sun that crosses each others path (creating sparks) that creates the "light as we know it". The pure energy of those sun rays would astound all these scientist; if only they knew the truth.

I don't know where you are getting your information from but I don't think it is very accurate.
As for my source of information; I might say that God had whispered such in my ear, but that's not entirely true. I am awake; and I needed to remember a good number of things. What had been foreseen so long ago; what the serious problems are right now.

Could I perhaps perform some miracle to prove who I am, and that most of what I have said in these forums is true; that ain't going to happen. To Stand the Angel there must be witness, and that witness must make a leap of faith; and there isn't a man standing on this earth capable of that. Too many are held under the thrall of the Roman Empires version of our Scriptures; and they sewed so much confusion in them that no one can see the truth, much less accept it.

and that most of what I have said in these forums is true
I got to thinking I better explain this.

If something happens and I tell my wife the "basic gist" of the event; then later mention another detail that was not included in the first conversation; my wife will accuse me of lying to her. To me; if some details are withheld, that does not amount to lying. Other's however may construe such to be telling "half-truths"; and I cannot control what others think.

Everything I have posted in these forums is true to the best of my knowledge and understanding; but there are some details I have withheld simply because I must.

I am not here to teach the Scriptures. I did not join this forum to try and convince anyone of anything. My initial purpose in these forums was to try and understand why any Christian would follow the False Prophet, the Son of Perdition; he who will lead an army against the Kingdom of Heaven. Why would anyone ever follow a liar?

Oy,solar energy and also photovoltaics is not based on that .

Light can be intensified to burn and cut ,a laser is that and uv and ir also in the visible spectrum edge can as well .they are better for seeing cold and hot .uv measures a coolness and ir the heat .plenty missies see their targets that way .

They detect what isn't absorbed .each star the sun is but one star generate light .some are brighter .I believe alpha centauri is . Our star is a middle class of that spectrum .not to bright and not too dim .bigger stars produce less heat and light from the sun is also heat . Light itself isn't heat but created by it .

Electrons moving create both light and heat . Both types of waves .

Oy,solar energy and also photovoltaics is not based on that .

Light can be intensified to burn and cut ,a laser is that and uv and ir also in the visible spectrum edge can as well .they are better for seeing cold and hot .uv measures a coolness and ir the heat .plenty missies see their targets that way .

They detect what isn't absorbed .each star the sun is but one star generate light .some are brighter .I believe alpha centauri is . Our star is a middle class of that spectrum .not to bright and not too dim .bigger stars produce less heat and light from the sun is also heat . Light itself isn't heat but created by it .

Electrons moving create both light and heat . Both types of waves .
Interesting, but the OP is not about science. Scientist look at this sun, and they guess as to what's inside and how it work's. They guess as to how old it is; they guess as to how old this earth is. None of these scientist guesses mean anything to me.

Scientist can claim any visible spectrum they want; and they might actually see things that they can further guess about. But I'm not here to teach "science"; I'm just stating a fact about something that is going on right now. All that trash these governments have left up there in space; all the trash these various "private corporations" are continuing to shoot up there now. These people have no clue as to what they are doing; but there is "big money" to be made up there, so of course it has to continue.

Interesting, but the OP is not about science. Scientist look at this sun, and they guess as to what's inside and how it work's. They guess as to how old it is; they guess as to how old this earth is. None of these scientist guesses mean anything to me.

God created and sustains the universe, he created a universe that is consistent, reasonable, understandable and explainable with mathematics.

Any discussion about creation will touch on science.
Any theory or ideas that does not include known scientific principles is likely to be false.

A great many Christians have studied creation and their conclusions form the bases for much of our scientific knowledge.

Your ideas on ligh do notagree with any of the testable facts we have about light.

God created and sustains the universe, he created a universe that is consistent, reasonable, understandable and explainable with mathematics.

Any discussion about creation will touch on science.
Any theory or ideas that does not include known scientific principles is likely to be false.

A great many Christians have studied creation and their conclusions form the bases for much of our scientific knowledge.

Your ideas on ligh do notagree with any of the testable facts we have about light.
Hence, another "conspiracy theory"; the "witchcraft" that will be cleansed from this earth in this modern world is called "science".

How has "science" tested the sun? They cannot touch it, they cannot see what is inside of it; and they don't know "exactly" how it works.

Hence, another "conspiracy theory"; the "witchcraft" that will be cleansed from this earth in this modern world is called "science".

How has "science" tested the sun? They cannot touch it, they cannot see what is inside of it; and they don't know "exactly" how it works.

Conspiracy theories are for the gullible.

Th3re are many things that people cannot touch or directly see, but thanks be to God, our universe is reasonable and can be understood through mathematics.
You and I may not understand how sums can describe or predict how things work, but that is a fact of both engineeringg and science.

Conspiracy theories are for the gullible.
I do agree.

If mathematics can help "understand"; I am curious as to how it explains God?

Engineering and science created the nuclear bomb, a weapon of mass destruction; how is that a good thing?

My OP was simply to pass on Knowledge of something that is. As the earth shakes and the volcano's explode; anyone who read's this stuff will have a better understanding. God is not doing most of this; this is a result of things men have done, same with the bitter water. Men have been polluting the water for decades, and with no electricity to filter it; most of the people will have to taste it.

Water has been a problem for decades .honestly Florida was never really settled by the Spanish in part for that reason .lack of water .hard to drill in a swamp and also it's kinda of hard.very hard .

I do agree.

If mathematics can help "understand"; I am curious as to how it explains God?

Engineering and science created the nuclear bomb, a weapon of mass destruction; how is that a good thing?

My OP was simply to pass on Knowledge of something that is. As the earth shakes and the volcano's explode; anyone who read's this stuff will have a better understanding. God is not doing most of this; this is a result of things men have done, same with the bitter water. Men have been polluting the water for decades, and with no electricity to filter it; most of the people will have to taste it.
Maths, science, engineering etc all point to God, in that they show the consistency and reasonableness of God.
Science etc depends on a Christian world view.

The same science and engineering that created nuclear bombs also developed radiotherapy for treating cancer.
Morality, depends on where one starts. From a christian position there are clear right and wrongs, from an atheist position it all depends as morality is what an atheist decides is right.

Yes you are trying to pass on your understanding of " folk religion " not just Christianity.

A simple test.
How does your " views " change one's view of Jesus?
If it makes no difference why post it, if it increases one d3sire and love for Jesus post it, if it decreases one love for Jesus forget it.

Yes you are trying to pass on your understanding of " folk religion " not just Christianity.
That is an interesting way to put it.

If you've been a Christian all your life, and you taste that bitter water that you believe is reserved for the non-Christians; where does that leave you? Would you possibly feel like God had forsaken you, even after you spent your lifetime attending Church as required?

It is my belief the more "understanding" that any person has would bring them closer to God; not push them away. And this whole "Christian versus non-Christian" is a misconception. There are good people, and there are evil people. The good people are going to have to endure this, Christian or not. God wants to save as many of us as can be saved; and if you consider that a "folk religion", I'm okay with that.

And this whole "Christian versus non-Christian" is a misconception. There are good people, and there are evil people. The good people are going to have to endure this, Christian or not. God wants to save as many of us as can be saved; and if you consider that a "folk religion", I'm okay with that

It is not church attendance, nor is it what Grandma told me, but faith in Jesus's death and resurrection that saves.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back