Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Pagans/Wiccans

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
This is, what you believe. But this is not what all folks believe.
It doesn't matter if not everyone believes it. That doesn't make it false. There are many views out there and they must all be examined and tested to see whether or not they are true.

You have the right to think whatever you want to believe. The same right is entitled to others.
Of course, I never said otherwise. However, some beliefs are simply not true. Believing something to be true does not make it true.

It is deeply un-American to dictate or to tell h to others that they must change their faith.
It is deeply un-Christian to not tell others of the truth, just as it would be deeply un-Christian to not help a drowning person if you had the means to do so.

Our founding fathers would turn round in their gravse, if they would see what the USA have turned into. All of them saw Christianity very negatively (e.g. John Adams & Ben Franklin). Why? Perhaps because bigotry and hate had brought them into the new world?
I don't care what the founding fathers of the US would have said; it is immaterial. I very much doubt that "all of them saw Christianity very negatively," but I'll leave that up to Americans to respond to. As for implying that this is bigotry or hatred, that is a straw-man. Christians are commanded to proclaim the truth of the gospel, which itself implies that every non-Christian view is incorrect.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to ask. What is it people have against Wiccans and Pagans?

I know many people who is of this religion, and each has explained it to me. It is not devil worship, and further more they do not believe in ANY FORM of devil. They worship the Earth as it is, and view their Gods and Goddesses as equals, that none is created better then another. They believe that whatever makes you happy is your business, be it gay marriage, or anything else of the such. Is the reason behind the accusation that the Christian religion is unwilling to accept something that they truly do not understand?

And with that, I repeat my original question: What is it people have against Pagans and Wiccans?
Haven't got a thing against many of them.
Some of them are brats, but many of them are nice folks.
What I do have a problem with is the false religion they have been deceived
into following.

mark

They are many ways to God. Or did you think that Jews, Muslims, Pagans, all sort of religion (except Christianity) is condemned and bad? What would our Lord says to this thinking?

No, Furz.
There is only one way to God, and that is through Jesus' offer of salvation
to us.

They are many ways to God. Or did you think that Jews, Muslims, Pagans, all sort of religion (except Christianity) is condemned and bad? What would our Lord says to this thinking?
You're banned, but I'm gonna respond anyway.

Your comment clearly and totally contradicts the scripture I quoted. John 14:6 and other parts of the Bible are clear: there is only one way to God, and that is through Jesus.

Yes, Muslims, Pagans and Jews are comdemmed. They do not know Jesus.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back