Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Papa John's

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I like Popa Johns but I wasn't aware of how they make the pizza. It does make more sense to me to put the toppings on the cheese. We did it that way at the Domino's Pizza where I worked. It held the toppings on like glue. Also we baked the pizza's on a stone in those days, now I believe that they use a conveyor oven. The stone cooked crust was much tastier to me, I don't even like Domino's Pizza anymore. I guess it was cost that drove them to the conveyor method, that's also been Pizza Hut's way for as long as I've known them to exist. I've never been a fan of Pizza Hut's pizza.

jasoncran said:
that's the same, i like papa john's but i have to hit the commode when eat that within minutes. :crazy
Yeah, my stomach/intestines also have a violent protest whenever I eat Papa John's. It's the only pizza that does that. I think it's just more greasy/fattening.

I've never seen a pizza done any way except with the cheese on top. Of course, there are those who also put cheese in the crust. I can't find a pizza place that makes a decent pizza here in Florida. I miss the great pizzas in Michigan. The pizzas here are very skimpy on the toppings. In Michigan they're a lot more generous.

I eat Pappa Johns rarely. I like to buy from smaller independant pizza places. My favorite chain is NY pizzaria.

As for toppings over or under the cheese. I think some should be under. Fresh herbs like basil should be under so they don't burn. I like peppers, meat, and mushrooms on top, and tomatoes under.

Jon-Marc said:
I've never seen a pizza done any way except with the cheese on top. Of course, there are those who also put cheese in the crust. I can't find a pizza place that makes a decent pizza here in Florida. I miss the great pizzas in Michigan. The pizzas here are very skimpy on the toppings. In Michigan they're a lot more generous.
vistit my town then we have 4 places that are good at making pizzas.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back