Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Pastor Mrs. Somebody: President

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Classik

Our family friend, a lady, owns a church. She's the president and the pastor.

Some have argued that: Women should not lead or be pastors in a church.

Does it mean she has a false calling? (remember this is her church).

She OWNS the church? I've never heard it said like that. If she were in America, when she died, the government would take half of the church by way of a death tax. That would make for an interesting ministry! :lol

its to them a business. i dont know though on that.and not really the estate that my grandma had is well over 250k and i dont see that the feds got much of that.

She OWNS the church? I've never heard it said like that. If she were in America, when she died, the government would take half of the church by way of a death tax. That would make for an interesting ministry! :lol

She owns the church. I have been there twice or more. They are doing well...and she has been a christian right from a tender age.

its to them a business. i dont know though on that.and not really the estate that my grandma had is well over 250k and i dont see that the feds got much of that.

what a great pic you have there;) This reminds me of Christ and us....

-----
Would it be a similar situation if the woman owned a mosque or whatever
American gov is kinda strange at times. :lol

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back