Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Pelosi just got Re-elected

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Ok maybe i am just being an over sensitive female :halo ... I did not post this in CE&P to avoid this stuff but the poem its self brings it on.... :biggrin2
Yes, yes, it do.
smiley-taunt016.gif

I would die first
:bathThat's a bit extreme.

Though I wouldn't doubt that not only will Hillary get on the Democrat ticket in 2016, but she'll win.
Not that she actually won, because the popular vote doesn't call it. But that since this country, by law and policy, is turning away from tradition, morality, common sense, and common sense, (yes, I know), calling evil good and good evil, and that began in earnest with electing the first black candidate to the highest office, thereby making a first for America's history, the next first to come is seating a woman as president.

All afforded to symbolically demonstrate and actualize a new century, with new values. And not for the best, I might add. But none the less, all afforded to demonstrate the old is being cast out and the new world order is being ushered in.

After all, McCain, who was unfit to even make the road trips to campaign for election onto the ballot due to age and health issues, actually made the ballot.
And only after three far more qualified and younger candidates, including Romney, dropped out of the race before the first primary. All so that a man, had he won, when he'd campaigned for that position as a younger more fit man before and was out rather early, would have made history as the oldest sitting elected president. (He may have made history as the oldest running candidate)
If he couldn't handle the stress of the campaign road how would he have survived the stress in the Oval?

Next time round Romney, who was one in that number who dropped out prior to that first primary, was on the ticket. With McCain, it appeared as if it was his reward for always having the back of Bush43. With Romney, who outed himself as of the mind of the Oligarchs, it appeared he arrived on the ticket as a reward for dropping out of the 2008 race very early on.
And that in itself made history. Because a group of candidates dropping out of the presidential race before the first primary that shows them their chances in continuing the race was unheard of before that.

Now we've got Hillary. Who was out of her bid back in the day, but who was placated with the offer of the position of SoS. And now that the president that made history is about to leave office, the next milestone of history is a woman.
Who else would dare run? Pelosi?

Palin? :shock (Click here. And then click at will round the room. :thumbsup :lol) All in the name of the OP theme of Ha Ha's. Enjoy.

Palin is not a baby killer
here I think I will vote out most incumbunts. the lying is so describable. read up on this first.

http://insidevero.com/2014/07/29/the-big-lie/
got to the last comment and read that link, a tax on a tax! and the city of indian river shores wants to not renew their fa contract. ok so that does nothing, they don't get money from vero anyway. they still have to get power. yet people will relect these loons.

Is that Mel Gibson or James Garner on her credenza?
Love the bridge to nowhere.
I don't know who that is. They have what looks like an air force hat on, so I imagine it isn't an actor but is suppose to be depicting a real person in the military?
The picture behind her near the window is that of James Garner.
The poster near the other room, which looks like a closet with a shade on the door so as to hide Katie from view later, is the Maverick movie cast poster.
And of course that's Tom Cruise in the other poster. Maverick! "I feel the need! The need for speed."

Some of the items you have to click on a few times because they change each time. Especially the light switch near the closet. That's a one click but it's great.
I like the dinosaur that walks past the window. :lol

Did you answer the ringing red phone. Not the red one! Noooo, not the red one. :tongue

Palin is not a baby killer
What do you mean? There was nothing implying that on the PalinAsPresident page.

Last edited:
What do you mean? There was nothing implying that on the PalinAsPresident page.

I cant view your page or site the safety stuff on my computer wont let me...my comment had nothing to do with your page...

What i meant by Palin does not kill babies is Hillary and the liberals do...they sacrifice the unborn to the god of self.

I cant view your page or site the safety stuff on my computer wont let me...my comment had nothing to do with you page...

What i meant by Palin does not kill babies is Hillary and the liberals do...
Ah, OK., thanks. There's a page in the Palin skit that refers to "Roe V. Wade", which is why I asked.

Back