Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Persecution of Christians

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Twonky

Hello guys I wanted to discuss and talk about a thing that really annoys me.

The persecution of Christians.

atm 100-200 MILLION Christian are persectuted right now.

70-90% of alle people persecuted for their beliefs are Christian.

In Northkorea you get killed for beeing a Christian.

In many islamic states Christians get killed by islamic people.

And I feel this persecution atm too.....since 5 Years I call myself a true Christian...and since then I get bullied in School for beeing Christian.

I just want fo Ask want do ya think about that and what are your experience with persecution.

I think that we should try stop this persecution...but we won't win that thing in the end we will get killed everywhere.

And as said I get bullied at School for beeing Christian.

It all started when I said "No I don't do that cuz i'm a Christian" since then some people in my life allways search for new ways to bullie me...some are senseless...like googling "jokes about god" and then telling me...but sometimes...when 2 people ran around me in Circles and say "jesus is a fag"......meh ._. And I always try to preach the word of god to ma frends...but all
get is laughter from "bad" buddies and just decilning from "good" friends.

In western Europe, Christians face harassment and constant public ridicule. In Israel, Christian speech in public is illegal. In the US, a man was jailed stemming from using his game room, at his home, for private Bible study.

This is why we need to keep 'looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith' (Hebrews 12.2).

In John 16 He said, 'in the world ye shall have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world' (John 16.33).

:yes
This is why we need to keep 'looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith' (Hebrews 12.2).

In John 16 He said, 'in the world ye shall have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world' (John 16.33).

A person needs to keep thier on the main goal. The bible teaches to contend for the faith, Jude 1;3, Trust and faith will bring us through anything. There is a christian news show I try to catch every once in a while, at the end of his show, he has one of the best sayings to close his show. He looks into the camera and says "Just remember Jesus wins".

A person needs to keep thier on the main goal. The bible teaches to contend for the faith, Jude 1;3, Trust and faith will bring us through anything. There is a christian news show I try to catch every once in a while, at the end of his show, he has one of the best sayings to close his show. He looks into the camera and says "Just remember Jesus wins".
he already won. that was the cross.

Matthew 5:11-12: "11 Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you." (From Jesus' Sermon on the Mount)

Isaiah 53:3: "3 He was despised and forsaken of men, A man of sorrows and acquainted with grief; And like one from whom men hide their face He was despised, and we did not esteem Him." (He is identified as Jesus in Acts 8)

Acts 8:1-3: "1 Saul was in hearty agreement with putting him to death. And on that day a great persecution began against the church in Jerusalem, and they were all scattered throughout the regions of Judea and Samaria, except the apostles. 2 Some devout men buried Stephen, and made loud lamentation over him. 3 But Saul began ravaging the church, entering house after house, and dragging off men and women, he would put them in prison." (Saul later was known as the apostle Paul.)

Jeremiah 15:15-21: "15 You who know, O LORD, Remember me, take notice of me, And take vengeance for me on my persecutors. Do not, in view of Your patience, take me away; Know that for Your sake I endure reproach. 16 Your words were found and I ate them, And Your words became for me a joy and the delight of my heart; For I have been called by Your name, O LORD God of hosts. 17 I did not sit in the circle of merrymakers, Nor did I exult. Because of Your hand upon me I sat alone, For You filled me with indignation. 18 Why has my pain been perpetual And my wound incurable, refusing to be healed? Will You indeed be to me like a deceptive stream With water that is unreliable?19 Therefore, thus says the LORD, “If you return, then I will restore you—Before Me you will stand; And if you extract the precious from the worthless, You will become My spokesman. They for their part may turn to you, But as for you, you must not turn to them. 20 “Then I will make you to this people A fortified wall of bronze; And though they fight against you, They will not prevail over you; For I am with you to save you And deliver you,†declares the LORD. 21 “So I will deliver you from the hand of the wicked, And I will redeem you from the grasp of the violent.â€" (Jeremiah’s prayer about his persecution as God's spokesman, and God’s Answer) (NASB)

._.

Folks...I don`t wanted a bunch of bible verses which are saying that`s normal to be hated i know that already

I wanted a look at the Persecution in the world right now.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back