Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

phpbb3 vs InvisionFree?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
vBulletin if I needed some serious flexibility and was willing to pay for it. Otherwise, PHPBB.

*Edited by staff... no posting of site promotions until 20 posts are reached*

My first Christian website was php bb, hated it, had it for 2 years I think, then I went to Invision loved it, and I still love Invision plus I was already use to Invision from a computer tech site that I helped start, in 2000 I think it was. And one time I had Invision Free, and after about 2 weeks I just went on and purchased my Invision. Invision is much better than php bb any version of them. And the latest one they have is all that, and a bag of chips.

phpBB is a good, free forum package in case anyone is looking to start a new board. Just remember to install the security patches before you run with it.

***Post edited by staff - advertising links can only be posted after 20 posts have been made.***

Back