Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Picking up a new hobby.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
That's not Electricians Tape, that's for when your Rig Ax hits the window glass before you get it nailed in... Electricians!
Lol.
All you window guys...here today and gone tomorrow.
But I'm telling you that for some inexplicable reason it seems to be custom made to carry the exact tools that I carry. Dunno how that happened.

Must have something to do with the magic smoke.
All things electric work on magic smoke...the electricity keeps the magic smoke in the gizmo. Now if the smoke gets out it just won't work any more.

Very nice Leather work. God has blessed you with a amazing talent.
I am amazed myself as to how well it came out. It's actually a practice piece for working up to a bigger and more expensive bag that I wish to carry.
The leather I wish to use for that one I want to have the cow's brand on it. It will make it even more unique...

One of those things...if you go to the trouble of making something yourself make it unique and special... And of course good.
Doesn't matter if it's something that you can buy that's mass produced or not.

Here are a couple pics of my latest acquisition. I traded in 2 of my smaller RC's for this monster. In both pictures they are sitting on full size tables at McDonald's. The round table is about 5 feet in diameter and the square one is about 4 feet. This is a 1/5 sale Redcat Rampage XT. It has a 30cc 2 stroke gasoline engine.
View attachment 8235 View attachment 8234

Lol.
All you window guys...here today and gone tomorrow.
But I'm telling you that for some inexplicable reason it seems to be custom made to carry the exact tools that I carry. Dunno how that happened.

Must have something to do with the magic smoke.
All things electric work on magic smoke...the electricity keeps the magic smoke in the gizmo. Now if the smoke gets out it just won't work any more.
That is what I had all wrong when I worked for Western Electric? I was certain the wires secretly opened to copper pipes and the Electric Snot flowed through them. Good grief, now I feel like Charlie Brown!

Here are a couple pics of my latest acquisition. I traded in 2 of my smaller RC's for this monster. In both pictures they are sitting on full size tables at McDonald's. The round table is about 5 feet in diameter and the square one is about 4 feet. This is a 1/5 sale Redcat Rampage XT. It has a 30cc 2 stroke gasoline engine.
View attachment 8235 View attachment 8234
Is it gasoline or is it oil and nitro mix? is it a glo plug?

Awesomeness rc truck.

Pump gas is definitely the best way to go. Makes running it much cheaper all the way around. Then all you need is either an rc track or an empty parking lot.

The higher clearance helps with driving over abandoned or unused parking lots. Pot holes and small bumps can be a disaster when you have no clearance.

That is what I had all wrong when I worked for Western Electric? I was certain the wires secretly opened to copper pipes and the Electric Snot flowed through them. Good grief, now I feel like Charlie Brown!
Yeah...I'm sure you have seen when the magic smoke comes out...
I've seen it a couple of times when someone wired an exit sign for 120v temp power and then swapped over to 277 permanent power without changing the taps on the signs so they could handle the higher voltage.

Yeah...I'm sure you have seen when the magic smoke comes out...
I've seen it a couple of times when someone wired an exit sign for 120v temp power and then swapped over to 277 permanent power without changing the taps on the signs so they could handle the higher voltage.
LOL, yep but the best is seen with 480 three phase, like when I worked the Scupper Plates on the Natural Gasp Pump in the Oil Field. When I was not on my back with Natural Gas flowing over my body while idiots walked by toking their Camels, I ran the Turret Lathe and the day the Electrician wired it, just after the level set, he flipped the switch and it was two more weeks before my first day on the new machine... the manufacturer was not happy with our certified electrician.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back