Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Pizza!!!

What is you favorite kind of Pizza?

• Thin Crust

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuffed Crust

• I only buy it from the local Pizzaria

• Other

• The Pope...(see root beer poll/thread.)

• ...he's at it again...

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Nick_29 said:
LostLamb said:
My personal favorite is Hawaiian. Love my canadian bacon with pineapple. Another awesome combo is sausage, green chili, and mushroom....close with that is garlic chicken pizza.
Yeah, my favourite "flavour" of pizza has been Hawaiian for years, but now I'm gettimg more into egg pizza.

Egg pizza? What the....a pizza about eggs? Wow...what they won't think of next.

Egg pizza is the same as a Hawaiian pizza, except that you put on little bits of scrambled egg the size of shredded ham onto the pizza. Or more traditional Iitalians (in Italy) will just put on a whole fried egg onto the pizzza. It's actually not a new thing and is quite traditional Itialian. It's really awesome. :)

Nick_29 said:
Egg pizza is the same as a Hawaiian pizza, except that you put on little bits of scrambled egg the size of shredded ham onto the pizza. Or more traditional Iitalians (in Italy) will just put on a whole fried egg onto the pizzza. It's actually not a new thing and is quite traditional Itialian. It's really awesome. :)

That sounds interesting. Maybe I will try it sometime. Even if it means having to prep the entire thing at home.

Vic, have you ever done Village Pizza around the Aberdeen town square? Now this is the best to me. Everytime I have Pizza, that is what I judge by. Bring on the Cheese!!!

WHAT? :o A franchise that has different tasting pizza at each store? :crazy
LOL, no, they aren't a franchise. Here, check this out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray%27s_Pizza

The one I am referring to is mentioned in the in the article (... Ray's at 6th Avenue and 11th Street owned by two brothers who immigrated from a town named Roio del Sangro in the Abruzzi region of Italy. The marquee now has in big letters "The Famous Ray's Pizza" and in smaller letters "Famous Ray's of Greenwich Village.")

There is a photo there too. It is a famous place. It's been featured in sitcoms like Seinfeld and in many movies filmed in NYC.

Blazin Bones said:
Vic, have you ever done Village Pizza around the Aberdeen town square? Now this is the best to me. Everytime I have Pizza, that is what I judge by. Bring on the Cheese!!!
Tim, I don't believe they are there anymore. It's now an Italian-style restaurant/sports bar-style place.

We would leave school just to get some slices for lunch at Village Pizza. :lol

Your right Vic, I think it did become a complete Italian restaurant, but they still served pizza last I knew...They were called Village restaurant las time I was home. Man that was good pizza.

btw, tonight is a Pepperoni Digiorno!!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back