Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] please pray for me

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Raven

I just got out of an abusive relationship with my boyfriend thanks to two dear friends of mine. One of which has placed me under his protection and care. And they are still working with me espcially since I still get depressed over it and have had some urges to harm myself (not proud of btw). I don't want to give much details as to what happened right now. Please pray for me..

OK, doing that now.

It sounds like you are doing the right thing based on the little you have told us. When you feel up to it, let us know how things are going so we know a little better what to pray for, Ok?

For now, just get through tonight. Tomorrow you can work on getting through tomorrow. After a while you will notice that things have gradually improved for you, and the days are easier!

Are you a Christian? If you are, remember Jesus told us "Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?" (Jesus, Mathew 6:26, NIV) Our Father takes care of us, even when it seems impossible, He still takes care of us all! He can get you through this!

You seem to be doing the right thing. Read the bible, it'll help you and jump start your day. Each day read a verse in the bible. I've been trying to read a verse each day in the bible. It makes me less grumpy and more smilie. I'll pray for you!

Thanks. I'm trying to take it one day at a time. I pratically had to ask him for everything, he expeted me to do things that I couldn't and wouldn't do. He wanted me to move far from my family and live with a complete stranger.. If I did something he didn't like well I'll let you fill in the blank.. I had panic attacks because of him and nearly had one when my friends began to help me end the relationship. I am still fighting the urges and last night was kinda bad..brokedown and cried again.. I feel like I am alone in this

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back