Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Please pray for my dog!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Angel

Hey.

So, star has not been eating, she's lethargic, having seizures because she won't take her medicine.
We went to the Vet today and found out that she is severely anemic.
Her heart is pumping over time to get oxygen to her brain. But the blood cells are "baby" blood cells, not full regular ones, She was given 2 more medicines. She won't take them so I'm going to have to resort to putting the medicine (pills) in the back of her throat and rub her throat down so she swallows. Then we have another very small pill and a liquid medication. We are going back to the Vet on Wednesday. If she's not doing better, we will have to put her to sleep. I am so sad :sad :sad

Dear Sister Angel, I do pray that your dog's health improves, and that our loving Father strengthens you in process.
May God greatly bless you as you entrust your faith unto Him to have His will be done, and I ask this in Jesus' precious name. Amen.
We love you. :hug

Thank you very much!!!
We went to the Vet. She's a little better. She's been eating.
The Vet said that she has a 50/50 chance of getting better or going down hill.
Please continue praying.

Thank you!!!

She is eating small pieces of KFC chicken breast. Wont' eat anything else. But she is perking up! :)
We are going back to the Vet in a week. I am so thankful for your support and prayers.

Next thing you know, she'll want some potatoes & gravy... and a biscuit with honey from KFC!

I'm glad she's eating & perking up, Angel :sohappy

Prayers continue :wave2

LOL

Thank's AirDancer

i think i'll eat the potatoes and gravy. she can have everything else.

now im wanting my mothers potatoes and gravy she makes on thanksgiving! :tongue

Hmmm... maybe star would like a tiny piece of chicken with a tiny drip of gravy? I'll find out soon.

I know if I was in this situation, I would want someone to speak faith to me, tell me something about God that would help me.

ok! We shall see.
What's God's will concerning your pet? What you believe, will be the outcome.

Let me give you some help here, if you will.

Gen_1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.
(Psa 138:8 KJV)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back