Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Please pray for my job interview tomorrow

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

God's_gift

Hi I'm G.g please pray for me , tomorrow i have a job interview for abroad and i've been praying for this opportunity ever since. I've been through alot in waiting for this kind of timing , like my patience and attitude has been tested alot during those times that i waited. I have cried alot of tears in prayers, and my reactions have been corrected through time. God had disciplined my self alot, saved most of my resources for this. So i really i hope and pray that God would finally give this opportunity to me. Please help me pray that the Holy Spirit will touch the heart of the employer and that i can answer well the questions and also i pray that God will be glorify to me . This is all because of God , all glory belongs to Him .

Hi I'm G.g please pray for me , tomorrow i have a job interview for abroad and i've been praying for this opportunity ever since. I've been through alot in waiting for this kind of timing , like my patience and attitude has been tested alot during those times that i waited. I have cried alot of tears in prayers, and my reactions have been corrected through time. God had disciplined my self alot, saved most of my resources for this. So i really i hope and pray that God would finally give this opportunity to me. Please help me pray that the Holy Spirit will touch the heart of the employer and that i can answer well the questions and also i pray that God will be glorify to me . This is all because of God , all glory belongs to Him .

G'sg:

I hope that your trust in the One who opens and closes doors will increase, and that, whatever the result is, you take it as coming from the Lord. Blessings.

Amen, i will give my best for this for His glory and whatever the result is i know He is in control , Thanks, farouk.

This is among the times that our patience and true trust is tested. I know how hard it is, though not to you personally. I've prayed to our Lord that He opens this door, but if He doesn't, I prayed that he strengthens you to continue to trust in His Plan for you. What a testimony you will be to friends and family when you are able to show and tell them how you trusted Him through such a trial.

I hope to hear how this turns out and that you know you are blessed either way.

May God pour a mighty shower of blessings on you.In the name of His Son Lord Jesus may God give it to you.Thank You Lord Jesus.

YW; keep trusting and depending. God bless.
Thanks for the prayers but it turns out that job is not for me this time.:-( It turns out that the foreign employers rescheduled the final interview by the next 2 weeks from now and i feel disapponted coz i went there yesterday...just took one day vacation leave from my present job and took a round trip ticket to the place and venue plus stayed in the hotel for one night . And i feel disappointed by the government agency that is hosting the hiring for it, that they seem did not advise us 2 days ahead . There were lots of us applicants waiting there for like whole day. hays....:-( now i am here back at my present work in the office thinking about not pursuing it anymore or i dont know .:-(

Gg: How did it go?

God is still in control maybe it's not yet the right time or i have to dig in more to know His will

i want to quote this from the site i have read somewhere......
this is for my self...and for other's who feel like their dreams are so far

Don’t Quit

When things go wrong as they sometimes will;
When the road you’re trudging seems all uphill;
When the funds are low, and the debts are high;
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh;
When care is pressing you down a bit
Rest if you must, but don’t you quit.
Success is failure turned inside out;
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt;
And you can never tell how close you are;
It may be near when it seems afar.
So, stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit -
It’s when things go wrong that you mustn’t quit.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back