Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Please pray for PUNJAB

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

JaganMohanCV

2024 Supporter
hindu-300x169.jpg

Radical Hindus to India’s Christians: Convert ‘Or Get Ready to Die’
Radical Hindu nationalists closely aligned to the Indian government warned Christians in Punjab state late last year to prepare to convert to Hinduism “or get ready to die,” according to a complaint before a U.S. federal court. A lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York calls on the U.S. government to designate as a foreign terrorist organization (FTO) a radical Hindu organization with close ties to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his ruling party.

Dear Brother Jagan, I will surely pray for them. I wasn't aware of the spiritual confrontations between Hindus and Christians. Men wax worse, and the time of the Lord's Day draws nigh. When all these things appear, and with other signs in the heavens such as great turmoil in weather, earthquakes in diver's places we can look up; our deliverance is right at the door.
God bless you brother in Jesus' name. :)

Persecution is coming to the United States and I'm thinking its not sometime in the distant future.. While we pray for those in your country be sure to pray for ours that we will be here to help those in need..

tob

Dear Brother Jagan, I will surely pray for them. I wasn't aware of the spiritual confrontations between Hindus and Christians. Men wax worse, and the time of the Lord's Day draws nigh. When all these things appear, and with other signs in the heavens such as great turmoil in weather, earthquakes in diver's places we can look up; our deliverance is right at the door.
God bless you brother in Jesus' name. :)

Amen!

I add my prayers with our Brother Eugene and everyone else.

View attachment 6600
We face the forces of darkness daily.

I love reading Acts 4, Peter's declarative prayer starting in v29. Love it!

God for such a time as this! Stretch forth Your protective wings and shield our brothers and sisters! Grant them the power to stand even unto the end. Confirm Your Word in them in Jesus name, Amen.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back