Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Please Pray

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Lloyd

Hi there,

My sister-in-laws dad had a heart attack today and is in a critical condition, so I'm asking you to pray for him please. I believe the next 24 hours are vital as he was without oxygen a long time. As a fellow believer in Christ, I do not give up hope and trust him. Your prayers would be appreciated - thank you.

Lloyd

:salute

i remember once praying for somebody with a heartattack, he lives still.
i hope pray believe and wish so the best for him.:nod

Dear Father, We pray for perfect healing, oxygenation and every cell functioning perfectly in this man's body. May the perfect Blood of Jesus wash over this man and may he have a perfect recovery -- May this man be a testimony to others in the hospital who do not know Christ and salvation through what He did on the cross for all of us! Many Blessings, Caroline <><

Been a hard few days... but I'm pleased to say he's making progress. Yesterday there seemed little sign of recovery but tonight things are changing, thank God.

Please keep praying - thank you so much. All glory to God, through his Son Jesus Christ.

Thank you.

Update:

He was given a 5% chance to live after the heart attack, I am now overwhelmed to say he is out of intensive care and is beginning to come back to normal, even talking and moving around.

However, the most amazing part in all this is, my brother (who's father in law this is) has never believed in God, Jesus, nothing. He has prayed earnestly for his recovery and said that he had a 'moment' with God a few weeks ago that he cannot explain. He now believes in God, and is reading the Bible.

There is still a long way to go, and I keep praying that he'll recover fully, but I can assure you all this has been a miracle, and not just a miracle as a word thrown around as people do, but a genuine miracle. The doctors gave him little chance, the neurologists gave him little chance, he is recovering due to the grace of God - that much I know.

All praise God, the King of Kings and merciful Lord.

Lloyd, that is amazing! What an incredible gift for him and for those of you around him! :)

I'm so happy for you, but especially him. I'll add him to my prayer list, and I hope you will chime in with more victory stories as the Lord draws him closer. You have a very kind heart, and it's always good to hear from you. Thanks for sharing.

I thought I'd update this thread, and apologies for the delay, should have done this sooner.

I can now tell you that he has recovered completely, from almost as good as dead. This is 100% truth, a man given 5% chance to live is now back to normal.

Honestly.. how great is God. I'm ashamed that I havent had the decency to update this sooner :nono2

All praise and glory to God, through his Son, Jesus Christ.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back