Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Please pray.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Adriel

Dear Children of Almighty God,I have a prayer request to present to you,please pray for me.

I desire to serve the Lord, and have dedicated the rest of my life for His service, please pray for me that God opens the way for me to begin His service and please pray that I reach the right destination which He predestined for me. Please pray that I can honor the call of God in my life and that God Almighty would remove all the objections and hindrances that stand on my way to serve the Lord.Please pray God blesses and equips me with everything I need to have in me to complete the great task Lord has asked me to do.Please pray that the enemies of the Lord that have risen against me would be put to shame by Almighty God, and that I am saved from all evil devised against me.

God bless you for your help, Blessings , Blessings and Blessings to all the Children of God in here.

Rosa.

Adriel.
Dear Sister Rosa, welcome. Whatever God has called you to do He will also provide for. The heart of the king is in His hands and He will turn them to your good. Any word He has you profess will not return until Him void, but it will accomplish that to which He sent it. In Christ and abiding in Him will produce His perfect will toward all He leads you to. Remember that it is God leading you in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake, and we become recipients of the grace needed to perform anything asked of us. Be strong in the Lord.

Dear Father, I ask for your servant Rosa to be blessed in the task given her so that You will be glorified and many will be blessed according to Your will in the wonderful name of Jesus. Thank You Father. Amen.

Back