Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] plz pray for my mom

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
B

BushSupporter

hi please pray for my mom.. she wants to have surgery to lose weight

and the risks can be high

Pray for her that God would step in and help her re think her descision and may she NOT even attempt this

thanks and God Bless, scott

Vic said:
I will lift her up too, Scott.

Vic

Thank you very Much Vic

This really does mean alot to me.. I mean my mom is so excited about doing the surgey because she has this thought in her head she is gonna look skinny and beautiful.

But I heard this type of surgery she is gonna have done
you can't eat anymore than a tablespoon of food a day
and if you do, you will throw up

I just heard alot of negative things about this surgery
and to put your self at risk this way is terrible ( in my opinion)

I forgot what the type of surgey is called but its where they staple ur stomach and stuff and make it to where you cant hold so much food

anyways please continue to pray for her ok.. and thank you so much in advance

God Bless, scott :)

Lord, show Your child the things in life that are truly important... service, spirit and faith. Let not the world dictate her value. Set Your hand upon this family and show Your power. Save, restore, teach and renew... in Jesus' name. Amen

Deke

ps: God, bless America and our President Bush. Grant us success in this fight against evil and false gods.

jive4005 said:
Lord, show Your child the things in life that are truly important... service, spirit and faith. Let not the world dictate her value. Set Your hand upon this family and show Your power. Save, restore, teach and renew... in Jesus' name. Amen

Deke

ps: God, bless America and our President Bush. Grant us success in this fight against evil and false gods.

Thank you so much and Amen.. I agree with all of your prayers

God Bless, Scott :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back