Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Poland hit with missiles

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Crazy times. Maybe someone in Moscow will finally have enough of Putin’s failures and get rid of him, although that is not likely to be any better.

Crazy times. Maybe someone in Moscow will finally have enough of Putin’s failures and get rid of him, although that is not likely to be any better.
Not that I want or support Putin .

This said we have done the same in Iraq and Afghanistan.hit Pakistan and also Iran unintentionally.

I never trusted the Pakistan govt

Not that I want or support Putin .

This said we have done the same in Iraq and Afghanistan.hit Pakistan and also Iran unintentionally.

I never trusted the Pakistan govt
I think the main difference is that we had support from the magoeity of our allies in that conflict. Putinnhas been balancing on a knifes edge against Nato this whole conflict. :sad

I think the main difference is that we had support from the magoeity of our allies in that conflict. Putinnhas been balancing on a knifes edge against Nato this whole conflict. :sad
I don't think he ordered the launch .

Oh we have killed civilians by mistake in our drone attacks .I'm not saying Putin is nice .a hero just stating that one rocket attack is hardly an act of agression .it would have been followed up .

What's article 4 do? Invoke NATO to get involved if they do it again?
I’m not the smartest guy in this area, from what I’ve gleaned the past few days is Article 4 brings NATO together to formally discuss a threat. Article 5 addresses said threat. I’m sure it’s more complicated than that, but that “ seems” to me how it works. But don’t take my word on this.

I’m not the smartest guy in this area, from what I’ve gleaned the past few days is Article 4 brings NATO together to formally discuss a threat. Article 5 addresses said threat. I’m sure it’s more complicated than that, but that “ seems” to me how it works. But don’t take my word on this.

That's how I figure it. It gets it on the record who & what happened so if Russia has another incident similar, that NATO invokes Article 5 and they go after them and get involved in the conflict.
NATO loves war. But I don't see why we all just don't go on a picnic instead. Maybe Putin should just go home?

Edward I don’t know that NATO loves war. So far they are disagreeing with Ukraine who says Russia fired it. NATO is sayin Ukraine fired it defending itself from Russian attack. So it was an accident. And here’s the catch, had Russia not attacked, Ukraine would have never launched a counter offensive which resulted in Poland being hit accidentally.

I think they will use this as leverage against Russia to get Russia to think twice about launching missils into Ukraine.

No idea what your talking about.
Please enlighten me.

There are some in our governent that are active satan worshippers and are trying to destroy the world. They worship satan and he is here to steal kill and destroy.

Besides, war is big business for a lot of people. Banks, arms manufacturers, investors, tyrannists.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back