Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Pope endorses same sex civil unions

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
So you are saying a licence from the government is the same as the Martiage ritual performed by a priest or pastor to united 2 flesh as one before God?

Is getting a building permit or a driver's license also the government performing Christian rituals?

Im saying “endorsing“ a sinful practice is not from God; it’s from the devil.

Show me where the Pope endorsed dame sex Christian marriage,

I just googled it and it's all over the place. But it wasn't received well, so now the pope is backpedaling about it. Uhh, erm...what I meant was blah blah.

Get used to it man, he said it. Let's all hope and pray that he repents in his heart for it also.

Reactions: JLB
Here is a scripture pertaining to the Antichrist, who in this passage is referred to as the king of the North, as being homosexual; not desiring women.

Then the king shall do according to his own will: he shall exalt and magnify himself above every god, shall speak blasphemies against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the wrath has been accomplished; for what has been determined shall be done. He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all.
Daniel 11:36-37

This may be why we see a worldwide openness to the homosexual lifestyle. I believe we are in the “time” of his revealing as Paul taught.

Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 2 Thessalonians 2:3-6

JLB

So you are saying a licence from the government is the same as the Martiage ritual performed by a priest or pastor to united 2 flesh as one before God?

Is getting a building permit or a driver's license also the government performing Christian rituals?

Oh you quit your side stepping, Lol!! What God endorses WILL produce fruit. So your turn to share what fruit is produced as a result of a same sex union?

Where's your fruit, bud? You will know them by their fruits. A good tree can not bear bad fruit. A bad tree can not bear good fruit. End of story. Anything else is rabbit trails of distraction and confusion. Repent brother before it's too late.

I just googled it and it's all over the place. But it wasn't received well, so now the pope is backpedaling about it. Uhh, erm...what I meant was blah blah.

Get used to it man, he said it. Let's all hope and pray that he repents in his heart for it also.
Then show it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh you quit your side stepping, Lol!!
Hey I'm just concerned with representing what's accurate. Not getting upset over made up narratives lol.

What God endorses WILL produce fruit. So your turn to share what fruit is produced as a result of a same sex union?
Love. Stability, a good life.

Where's your fruit, bud? You will know them by their fruits. A good tree can not bear bad fruit. A bad tree can not bear good fruit. End of story. Anything else is rabbit trails of distraction and confusion. Repent brother before it's too late.
I know the fruits I produce. I see them when I visit the homes of people I helped and the lives I helped to improve.

What fruits have you produced here by getting upset over your own projections?

Nope, you keepnlieing about the Pope endorsing Gay marriage. Show it.

Pope Francis endorses same-sex civil unions, saying: 'Homosexuals are children of God and have the right to be in a family'

Im saying “endorsing“ a sinful practice is not from God; it’s from the devil.

Do you believe same sex unions are from God?

Hey I'm just concerned with representing what's accurate. Not getting upset over made up narratives lol.

Love. Stability, a good life.

I know the fruits I produce. I see them when I visit the homes of people I helped and the lives I helped to improve.

What fruits have you produced here by getting upset over your own projections?

Man (??), you're starting to sound like the speech patterns of a girl.

What's wrong with that?
I also find this hilarious because I'm built like a sasquatch, work manual labor. Work on my own cars. Have a smithing table in my back yard with a forge. XD

I'm guessing it's now feminine to not posture all the time. XD

I'm very comfortable in my masculinity without the need to tare others down.

I'm going to enjoy my birthday now.

Oh. Well, sorry to bother you on your birthday but we was one man short and...we'll keep looking.

Milk-Drops

Here is the thing, we are Christians and this is a Christian forum, which you are more than welcome to participate in the discussions, but you also need to understand where we are coming from on this issue. We believe all that is written in the scriptures as being the word of God. We read in Leviticus 20:10-21 and Romans 1:18-32 what God has already said about the unnatural acts of men and women as being an abomination to God. Grant it we no longer put them to death, but they are in fact Spiritually dead already transgressing the nature of God and His purpose for creating man and woman and joining them as one flesh.

When you have the Pope accepting the unnatural use playing it off that no matter what, we need to love them who are in fact an abomination to God, then you have a Pope that is not of God as he rejects God's word. If we do not stand up for the truths of scripture then we are no different than anyone who are not Christ own. You chose to come here and present your side and that's fine, but you also need to know you will be opposed on this issue of same sex partners. Whether they have sex or not, it is still an abomination to God as they are attracted to each other and no doubt have lustful thoughts for each other even if not acted on. I can be attracted to another woman just by finding her physically attractive, but it does not mean I want to bed her, or the same with an attractive man.

I have two nieces and a few cousins that are of the unnatural use and some have married their partners. I love them dearly, but they also know where I stand on this issue, but yet it is their choice and my one cousin says she is a Christian, but simply blocks out those scriptures I gave, just like so many have.

As a child of God through the Spiritual rebirth each of us make our own choices in life and can only hope we make the right ones that are pleasing to the Lord. We all pick our battles for the sake of righteousness and will always defend the word of God in all His truths, so know, you will never win this battle, but yet we do love you.

Double talk.

[ACMP=announcement]
Edward and Milk-Drops please take your arguments to private PM and try to work this all out there. To many derogatory remarks are being made between the two of you.
[/ACMP]

Milk-Drops

Here is the thing, we are Christians and this is a Christian forum,
I am going to stop you here because I am tired of being misunderstood no matter how many times I explain this. I AM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT TO BELIEVE OR DO.

I am literally asking for people to stop having knee jerseys reactions everytime homosexual is brought up in the news.

which you are more than welcome to participate in the discussions, but you also need to understand where we are coming from on this issue. We believe all that is written in the scriptures as being the word of God. We read in Leviticus 20:10-21 and Romans 1:18-32 what God has already said about the unnatural acts of men and women as being an abomination to God. Grant it we no longer put them to death, but they are in fact Spiritually dead already transgressing the nature of God and His purpose for creating man and woman and joining them as one flesh.
Cool, I understand that and always have. I have understood that since I was 12 and the crap beat out of me by adult Christian men when my pastor let it out to the congregation something I told in confidence.

It's clear I am subhuman to many here and in the world.

When you have the Pope accepting the unnatural use playing it off that no matter what, we need to love them who are in fact an abomination to God, then you have a Pope that is not of God as he rejects God's word. If we do not stand up for the truths of scripture then we are no different than anyone who are not Christ own. You chose to come here and present your side and that's fine, but you also need to know you will be opposed on this issue of same sex partners. Whether they have sex or not, it is still an abomination to God as they are attracted to each other and no doubt have lustful thoughts for each other even if not acted on. I can be attracted to another woman just by finding her physically attractive, but it does not mean I want to bed her, or the same with an attractive man.

I have two nieces and a few cousins that are of the unnatural use and some have married their partners. I love them dearly, but they also know where I stand on this issue, but yet it is their choice and my one cousin says she is a Christian, but simply blocks out those scriptures I gave, just like so many have.

As a child of God through the Spiritual rebirth each of us make our own choices in life and can only hope we make the right ones that are pleasing to the Lord. We all pick our battles for the sake of righteousness and will always defend the word of God in all His truths, so know, you will never win this battle, but yet we do love you.
I understand that people will get a free pass to treat me like garbage, that the campaign in this country to always go after my life is eternal. And that compassion is now a sin to show me and people like me.

Sorry, maybe I'll just end it.

I am going to stop you here because I am tired of being misunderstood no matter how many times I explain this. I AM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT TO BELIEVE OR DO.

I am literally asking for people to stop having knee jerseys reactions everytime homosexual is brought up in the news.
I don't think anyone is misunderstanding you or telling you what to believe or not believe. This has been a life choice of your own and even though you do not believe what is written in the scriptures we are still going to share them with everyone no matter who they are. When we read how those Priest/Pope/ministers that are suppose to be of God come against His word, who are to be representing it and defending it, then we know they are not of God, but deceivers blinding the eyes of those who have no truth found in them. It doesn't matter how many times homosexuality comes up in the news and those who try to defend their right to this lifestyle it is still an abomination to God.
I understand that people will get a free pass to treat me like garbage, that the campaign in this country to always go after my life is eternal. And that compassion is now a sin to show me and people like me.
I don't believe anyone is treating you like garbage in here, but in the world it is sad that others do.

I don't think anyone is misunderstanding you or telling you what to believe or not believe.
You just straight up misunderstood me. I just said I'm not telling anyone here what to believe. And yes,any here like jlb and Exward are telling me what to believe.

This has been a life choice of your own
I did not choose this. I spent years trying to change it. Desperately. I DID NOT CHOOSE THIS.
I gave up trying to change it because I can't. I learned to live with it.

You may as well tell short people they chose to be short.

and even though you do not believe what is written in the scriptures we are still going to share them with everyone no matter who they are.
I never said not to. I'm not trying to stop you. My biggest argument in here is that JLB keeps claiming the Pope said something he did not say.

When we read how those Priest/Pope/ministers that are suppose to be of God come against His word, who are to be representing it and defending it, then we know they are not of God, but deceivers blinding the eyes of those who have no truth found in them.

that's the thing,, THEY ARE NOT DOING IT!
It doesn't matter how many times homosexuality comes up in the news and those who try to defend their right to this lifestyle it is still an abomination to God.
If you want to keep misunderstanding me. That is your choice.

I don't believe anyone is treating you like garbage in here, but in the world it is sad that others do.
Don't you see how Edward and JLB talk to me? Especially Edward. The constant projection, insinuating I'm a woman because I won't agree with him. The constant digs.

Quite seriously, if I saw that kind of treatment to anyone else, especially from a 59 yeaR old man, most would rightfully call that out as abuse, but since I'm gay it's ok.

You just straight up misunderstood me. I just said I'm not telling anyone here what to believe. And yes,any here like jlb and Exward are telling me what to believe.

I did not choose this. I spent years trying to change it. Desperately. I DID NOT CHOOSE THIS.
I gave up trying to change it because I can't. I learned to live with it.

You may as well tell short people they chose to be short.

I never said not to. I'm not trying to stop you. My biggest argument in here is that JLB keeps claiming the Pope said something he did not say.

that's the thing,, THEY ARE NOT DOING IT!

If you want to keep misunderstanding me. That is your choice.

Don't you see how Edward and JLB talk to me? Especially Edward. The constant projection, insinuating I'm a woman because I won't agree with him. The constant digs.

Quite seriously, if I saw that kind of treatment to anyone else, especially from a 59 yeaR old man, most would rightfully call that out as abuse, but since I'm gay it's ok.
If you choose to ask Jesus into your heart, he will help you choose what is right for your life.
Through his Holy Spirit, you will have power to overcome anything and everything in order that you may be right with
God.
The choice to do this is yours.

I did not misunderstand you as you did say this and I probably should have said "and no one here is telling you what to believe or do either. We are showing you with scripture what you should believe in what God has already said, but you chose to reject the scriptures. Like I said you will receive opposition on what you believe as it always goes both ways. It doesn't mean anyone here hates you.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back