Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Post words of wisdom here

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
10405681_792913587406357_2490511378498618016_n.jpg

word. I was thinking to post that but yeah, I can say with soldiers and inmates, as both act like each other that most of the drama they have they cause for being stupid.

That reminds me of John Wayne's quote, "Life's hard when you're stupid" LOL...:lol

Once upon a time, a boy was walking through the woods when he came upon a rattlesnake lying on a log next to the river.
He called to the boy, "little boy, will you carry me across the water? I have no legs and cannot swim!" The boy responded "You'll bite me and I'll die!"
The snake replied "I promise not to bite you if you carry me across the water!
The boy thought about it, and agreed to carry the snake across the water. He bent down and picked up the snake and carried it across the river.
Once he reached the other side, he laid the snake gently on the ground. The rattlesnake thanked the boy, then bit him on the ankle.
As the boy lay dying, he asked the snake why he bit him after promising not to. The snake said, " hey, you knew I was a snake when you picked me up!"

Once upon a time, a boy was walking through the woods when he came upon a rattlesnake lying on a log next to the river.
He called to the boy, "little boy, will you carry me across the water? I have no legs and cannot swim!" The boy responded "You'll bite me and I'll die!"
The snake replied "I promise not to bite you if you carry me across the water!
The boy thought about it, and agreed to carry the snake across the water. He bent down and picked up the snake and carried it across the river.
Once he reached the other side, he laid the snake gently on the ground. The rattlesnake thanked the boy, then bit him on the ankle.
As the boy lay dying, he asked the snake why he bit him after promising not to. The snake said, " hey, you knew I was a snake when you picked me up!"
stinkeye :shock :nonono :eek2 :tongue

Words of wisdom? well im not sure if its wise but I always say if I recieve a miracle from prayer i dont believe because I have seen rather i have seen because I believed

So what do you think of that story?Can you relate it to anything?Was the boy being deceived?Could the boy trust the snake?

I can't say right off that I can identify with the story because I don't trust animals. :eekThe boy was certainly deceived because you can never trust a lawyer or a snake. Maybe a Christian lawyer.:hysterical

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back