Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Post Your Last Text!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Mike

This is a weekly gig on a sports radio show I listen to, and it can be funny as all get out! Without giving any perspective, you simply post the last text in your phone, whether it's incoming or outgoing. :)

A few rules they give on the program:
  1. Be honest. No making stuff up.
  2. Just the text. Nothing else.
  3. Keep it clean. If it's not clean, go to your next to last. If none are clean, get rid of your phone! :lol
  4. No creating a text, just so you have something good to use as your last one.
Innocent texts can be so funny when all you have is that text alone. This spot is hysterical! :yes

There is absolutely nothing funny on my phone, sorry. There is one and only one text message there, incoming, a month ago, from paypal telling me to reply so I can be online.

One could only hope that I'd have funny texts. :)
However, it's incoming and this is it:

Want a veggie garden next year? Start NOW: It seems everywhere I look, people are starting their first vegetable....

hmmmm.... I guess this bit is funnier when you have classic game-show music in the background and to funny guys behind the mikes. Just not reaching the lever of hilarity and hijinx they have on the radio.

Jason, I'd call you out for detailing the thread, but this one never had a chance. It's better live radio material. They read the top ten from the day's show that were sent in once a week, and they make it pretty funny. Maybe the game show music in the background adds to the moment. :shrug

LOL. Here's a funny one when taken out of context:

"She is sooo adorable. Take off her jersey so she doesn't fade it more."

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back