Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Post Your Pet

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Honestly, I think tin garden solar cat and tin garden solar dog are cursed.

I did a test for evidence and i can take a picture of anything at all, the sky, the wall, myself, a car, but if I try take a picture of tin garden solar cat or tin garden solar dog they kill the camera and it goes dead.

Last edited:
Honestly, I think tin garden solar cat and dog are cursed and demonized.

I did a test for evidence and i can take a picture of anything at all, the sky, the wall, myself, a car, but if I try take a picture of tin garden solar cat or tin garden solar dog they kill the camera and it goes dead.
That is really weird. I started thinking thru your symptoms of the phone powering down like that, but you threw me with this. Something is not adding up.

Angel dat ears! Dat doggy gots some ears! Love it!

Marianne333 Lucy does not look amused with the photo op! Grumpy cat not likin' the paparazzi! You with the camera. You can leave now. :lol

Angry Cat Lucy has had just about enough

1461469837206_zpsr65iqpgr.jpg

Run away! Run awayyyyyyyy! Ha ha

Does she bark? I heard Huskey's don't.

Star doesn't bark ever. I think she's barked twice in her life. She is soooo laid back. Not like a chihuahua at all!

I can answer that question from my experience with my husky. Lobo, my husky, who we had to put to sleep two years ago was a barker and howler. Huskies tend to be very very vocal. Whether barking or howling.

Sheldon only howls when he is alone and voicing his displeasure of that circumstance and barks at noises now and then and with my mom's other two dogs when they are barking.

I'm, almost, certain that if I post my dog or either of my cats that they will never forgive me, Mike. They are much to spoiled to poke straight pins into. :screwloose

Angry Cat Lucy has had just about enough

1461469837206_zpsr65iqpgr.jpg

Run away! Run awayyyyyyyy! Ha ha
That's pretty funny:) Actually Lucy is not angry at all. She is very nice and friendly, but if you bother her she can definitely hold her own. Kind of like me actually:)

My cat is the most docile cat I've seen. Never hissed, spat, scratched, or anything. He'll just merow pitifully if he's nervous. He's really gentle and sweet--does play bite, though, especially as a kitten.
He is so unlike any other cats I've owned honestly. He barely scratches anything, even. If it weren't for him being such a food thief, he'd be an angel.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back