Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs Post your Pets.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
43b746e5-c5ce-2005.jpg

Awww, all your pets are absolutely adorable. :thumbsup

I have no pets to show, not even a rhino .....
big-cry.gif

Jman, that is one beatiful dog!!

Barbarian, what can I say. That's a dog only a dog owner could love (and I'm a dog owner!)

Yep. As hounds will often do, she fixed on me, and so she's never more than about 5 feet from me when she can do something about it.

When Mrs. Barbarian tells her to do something she'd rather not, she looks at me like "do I have to?"

Mrs. Barbarian doesn't like that.

I love Basset Hound mixes! My beloved Lucy, a basset and springer mix, died on June 30th, 2009 after she lost to Cancer. It was my birthday and we had to make the decision that day to put her out of her misery. She was 14 yrs old. I've always had dogs since the day I was born and she was by far my favorite

View attachment 2347

Two things always come through in a basset mix:

1. Stubborn as can be.

2. Sweet and loving.

Which can be a very frustrating set of characteristics.

You got that right. Lucy was very stubborn, but she was the sweetest dog in the world. She loved giving hugs and as she would bury her head into me and let out a long sigh. She was a therapy dog for a short time, we took her to the nursing home a few times. Everybody loved her. I wanted to continue that with my dog WeeWee but being half jack russell, she is very high strung... although she is a very sweet soul too. Just can't keep her from jumping on everyone and she's 60 pounds so it kind of hurts. She was a tall and skinny dog but, after Lucy died she put on the weight. We got the puppy to help her start moving again and it's helping her get her girlish figure back!

Bear, my daughter's beagle puppy.
7345131254_638faa59e4_z.jpg

He was just weaned when she brought him home, and Bagle promptly adopted him. It's funny how he's picked up her habits.

7283392346_f80fc37b6c_z.jpg

Here, he's trying to get Bagel to play with him, but she's tracking rabbits, so not very interested. This last week, he's finally joined her looking for rabbits. And he's starting to try to bay like a beagle when he smells one.

Back